1993 Eagle Vision - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Vision model:
Best of the LH sedans
By phil on 06/17/09 16:30 PM (PDT)

1993 Eagle Vision TSi 4dr Sedan

I owned this car from 1998 until 2005. The 1993 model TSi had the stiffest suspension of any LH sedan and was actually de-tuned the following year because most drivers found it too stiff. The Eagle was designed to be the "sport" model vs the Intrepid and Concorde. My TSi could corner better than my 1984 Toyota Supra. It was the best car I ever owned. It was a combination sports sedan, luxury sedan and family sedan. The fully loaded model had absolutely everything cars twice the price had like the trip computer. These LH sedans saved Chrysler at the time because they were incredibly reliable and multi- functional. You could drive your kids to school safely and take a corner like a sports car.

That is wrong who ever made them
By tedra on 11/29/07 08:50 AM (PST)

1993 Eagle Vision ESi 4dr Sedan

Who ever made the Eagle Vision's just put it together that's probably why they didn't make any more. Come on now you can do better than that everything just falls apart on it and it's not cause it's 14 years old either I've seen better from other cars

Esi Review
By EagleEsi on 09/04/07 08:40 AM (PDT)

1993 Eagle Vision ESi 4dr Sedan

This being my very fiorst car I am highly impressed with it. Handling for such a large car is Gripping to say the least, as the fuel ecomony is ef up with some 4cyl. (21-24 City) 26.6- 30 Highway)

Eagle Vision TSi Kicks Ass...
By KickAssGurl100 on 02/14/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Eagle Vision TSi 4dr Sedan

I've had my car for 7 years now and love it. Never had any problems with it just keeping up with the oil changes, brakes, fluids, etc which I do all myself. The car hugs the curves and doesn't do that rolly polly thing. Well, for me the gas mileage is good. Since I drive lots of long country roads I get 26mpg.

93 TSI has been good to me
By Tommart on 06/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Eagle Vision TSi 4dr Sedan

My ratings are higher, but I agree with the other comments. Bought the TSI when it was 4 years old with 50K and I now have 141K 7 years later. I've had problems with A/C (3 times), water pump, catalytic converter, and CD player. I've replaced the struts, battery, and tires once. I've had two brakes jobs including rotating rotars. With all this, I don't remember having an 11 year old car with so few maintenance items. I have no plans to sell it. It's still my daily carpool car.

Good Looks/Some Maintenance
By fishinalltime on 02/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Eagle Vision TSi 4dr Sedan

It was a program car. I drive in carefully, but have had to have the front end worked on 2x for rattles. 2 water pumps that were covered under the 7/70. This is what bothers me, the stereo went out, yes thats right. Never happened to me before ever. Repainted in bright platinum color, the light driftwood faded bad and Chrysler knew it because I only paid 25% of the cost. They also gave me a lifetime warranty on the new paint job. All in all I have had it 7 years and it has been a very good car, never left me stranded anyway.

Treated me well for 10 years
By DaveMB on 01/31/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Eagle Vision ESi 4dr Sedan

I've had the car now for 10 years and 128K miles. Aside from normal maintainence the only problems were a water pump (fixed by warranty) and an O2 sensor. I like the big size of the car yet good handling. Fuel economy is pretty consistent at about 23.5 mpg (70% highway/ 30% city). My only regrets about the car is its poor resale value.

Big Family Sedan Reliable Ride
By CarTruckman on 07/21/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Eagle Vision ESi 4dr Sedan

The most reliable breakdown free car I ever owned. I don't know if the other reviewers changed oil every 10k miles, but the only major deal was the A/C and the fuel rail replacement (recall from Chrysler). Good size sedan for a family and comfortable on long trips. Looking for another one for a good price-since again breakdown free car (had 170,000 miles when I finally sold it in 2000). Good gas mileage 23-25 mph on highway, about 20 in city.

used car
By bree on 07/09/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Eagle Vision ESi 4dr Sedan

Bought the car used and below value by 30% and was figuring it was a lemon. Well over time its been a good Family Work Horse. Not as fancy as some but good on trips of over 400 miles. Probles were only the EGR valve and the Catalitic converter. Both died well over life expentcy. The car is a good mid range car and has done well. Its ride is sure and just a touch on the firm side. Handles resonable well in hiway avoidence. Breaking is a bit odd as it seem to break harder as it drops below 30..

Overall Fairly Good
By Neville S. on 06/15/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Eagle Vision TSi 4dr Sedan

I bought this because I needed a bigger car than my Grand Am. The Eagle has had some reliability problems, specifically the A/C. The same problems seem to recurr every 40k miles or so. At first I had an extended warranty to 100k so I didn't care too much. More lately, it has cost me more to fix. There is a recall on the fuel rail. I must say that for the purpose (large car to haul a family) it has done very well. We take long trips with 2 adults, a baby, and 2 teenagers without feeling cramped. The trunk is huge. The stereo sounds great (Infinity). The leather seats are comfortable.