Used 1993 Eagle Vision Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1993 Eagle Vision - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Vision model:

Best of the LH sedans
By phil

1993 Eagle Vision TSi 4dr Sedan

I owned this car from 1998 until 2005. The 1993 model TSi had the stiffest suspension of any LH sedan and was actually de-tuned the following year because most drivers found it too stiff. The Eagle was designed to be the "sport" model vs the Intrepid and Concorde. My TSi could corner better than my 1984 Toyota Supra. It was the best car I ever owned. It was a combination sports sedan, luxury sedan and family sedan. The fully loaded model had absolutely everything cars twice the price had like the trip computer. These LH sedans saved Chrysler at the time because they were incredibly reliable and multi- functional. You could drive your kids to school safely and take a corner like a sports car.

The trip computer, infinity sound system, traction control, ABS brakes, incredibly large back seat, superb road hugging ability, 28 MPG on the highway...I'm presently driving a 1999 Jaguar XJ8 and it reminds me of my Eagle Vision TSi, seriously!

Some were notorious for transmission problems. Mine was trouble free. If Chrysler had cars like this today, they might have saved them again.

That is wrong who ever made them
By tedra

1993 Eagle Vision ESi 4dr Sedan

Who ever made the Eagle Vision's just put it together that's probably why they didn't make any more. Come on now you can do better than that everything just falls apart on it and it's not cause it's 14 years old either I've seen better from other cars

Esi Review
By EagleEsi

1993 Eagle Vision ESi 4dr Sedan

This being my very fiorst car I am highly impressed with it. Handling for such a large car is Gripping to say the least, as the fuel ecomony is ef up with some 4cyl. (21-24 City) 26.6- 30 Highway)

Handling, Adequate Power from the 3.3. Room inside the cabin.

A/c Seems to be one of the only issues with the car, Also, HEadlights could use improvement, I find Xeon 8500K bublbs emit a resaonable Light. I find most mech. Failure in these cars are from lack of proper care and maintence.

Eagle Vision TSi Kicks Ass...
By KickAssGurl100

1993 Eagle Vision TSi 4dr Sedan

I've had my car for 7 years now and love it. Never had any problems with it just keeping up with the oil changes, brakes, fluids, etc which I do all myself. The car hugs the curves and doesn't do that rolly polly thing. Well, for me the gas mileage is good. Since I drive lots of long country roads I get 26mpg.

93 TSI has been good to me
By Tommart

1993 Eagle Vision TSi 4dr Sedan

My ratings are higher, but I agree with the other comments. Bought the TSI when it was 4 years old with 50K and I now have 141K 7 years later. I've had problems with A/C (3 times), water pump, catalytic converter, and CD player. I've replaced the struts, battery, and tires once. I've had two brakes jobs including rotating rotars. With all this, I don't remember having an 11 year old car with so few maintenance items. I have no plans to sell it. It's still my daily carpool car.

This car averages 24 mpg and can exceed 30 mpg on the highway. It's fun to drive, peppy, comfortable, large, and sporty looking. The stereo is great. It's the best car I've ever had. I've owned 3 Nissans, 1 Honda, 2 Toyotas, 2 Fords, 1 Buick, 1 Pontiac, 2 Chevys, and 1 Dodge.

A/C reliability, headlights are weak, and too much interior plastic. Improve the grade of the leather seats.