1997 Eagle Talon Consumer Review: AWESOME CAR!

1997 Eagle Talon - Consumer Review

ESi 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

AWESOME CAR!
By Trisha on

1997 Eagle Talon ESi 2dr Hatchback

This is a fantastic car! Not only is it fun to drive, but it is a head turner. I have had more compliments on this car than I have had on any other car I have owned. I haven't had any major repairs on this car. It has been very dependable. I love driving it. It is red with the black roof & spoiler, which is very sharp. I haven't seen very many on the road, & when I take it in for oil changes, the mechanics tell me they have never seen one in such good condition. I will keep this car until it just won't go anymore. I now have 55,000 miles on it & expect to put a lot more miles on it before it dies. I was disappointed to hear that 1998 was the last year for this car.

I love the spoiler. It has the big one. I have seen some Talons with the small spoiler, & it just doesn't look as good. I love the look of the rear end, too.

The only improvement I can think of is the roof. If the window is down when it's raining & the wipers are on, the water is channeled so that it drips inside the car onto the seat.