1995 Eagle Talon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Talon model:
What a nightmare!
By Former Talon Owner on 09/21/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Eagle Talon TSi Turbo 2dr Hatchback

I owned an automatic Eagle Talon for three years and had to replace 4 trasnmissions, torque converter, and possibly the engine but I traded it at that point. What a horrible nightmare. Neither Kelly of Lynnfield, MA or Chrysler was a joy to work with in this whole mess. AVOID!!!

Life In The Fast Lane
By Aveed Khaki on 08/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Eagle Talon TSi Turbo 2dr Hatchback AWD

I've driven Hondas, Toyotas, Chevys, Fords, Benzs, BMWs; you name it I've pretty much had a chance to drive it or own it. Never have I had as much fun in a car as I have in my talon. I absolutely love the car and fell in love with it within the first couple days that I owned it. I bought the car with 83,000 miles on it and in less than two months I have added nearly 3,000 more, simply because I like to drive it, no long trips or anything. This car is beauty and the beast all in one. I've already left many a mustang/corvette owner sad and blue after a race off the line. I just wish I had bought it sooner. :)

Unreliable car
By adorus on 08/19/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Eagle Talon ESi 2dr Hatchback

I have my Talon for 4 yrs, and my experience with it has been ok, but recently it is having a big problem with starting the car sometime, Sometimes it start, sometimes it took me a long time to start it, the ongest time that it took me was 2hrs.... I have tried 3 places to fix it, but nobody could figure out how! I have even tried the dealership.... they said nothing was wrong with it.

Its just my kind of car.
By Lee Waldenmyer on 08/15/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Eagle Talon ESi 2dr Hatchback

My Talon is the first of my "newer" vehicles, and I love to drive it. I havent had any problems with my car although I'm starting to hear rattling, and for some reason my brakes sometimes squeek, but other than that the car is in great condition. All I have to do is give it a tune and an oil change and its good to go.

My car is awesome
By Jacqueline on 08/05/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Eagle Talon TSi Turbo 2dr Hatchback AWD

I love my car! It's much faster than other cars I've owned. It's smooth on the road and handles very well. It's also great in snowy weather because of the AWD. Plus, it's just a nice looking car! I like how people always think it's newer than a '95.

Eagle Talon
By Brent L on 07/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Eagle Talon TSi Turbo 2dr Hatchback AWD

The car is really fun to drive. If the performance isn't enough, very little money can make it much faster. Front seats are pretty comfortable, backseats are pretty much worthless.

I LOVE MY TALON
By Kara Delaney on 07/12/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Eagle Talon ESi 2dr Hatchback

Every person i know loves my car and wishes it were there's. They also can't believe it's a '95 since it's stayed in such good shape. I love my car, it's my baby and wouldn't trade it for anything.

eagle talon
By mrsjetgirl on 07/05/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Eagle Talon TSi Turbo 2dr Hatchback AWD

had a few weird problems at the beginning (2 cracked radiators), but all were covered by warranty. Very few problems, AWD is fantastic for bad weather and great in the snow. Loose side mouldings had to be reattached a few times, but overall a great car. Great handling and lots of power

Best car ever owned!
By Joel M on 06/08/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Eagle Talon ESi 2dr Hatchback

I've owned Honda's and Toyota's and this car is a lot cheaper and it's durability and performance is awesome, even in the non-turbo models(which i owned)