1994 Eagle Talon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Talon model:
Low budget sporty car
By PaulKa on 11/10/04 18:13 PM (PST)

1994 Eagle Talon DL 2dr Hatchback

I bought this Talon back in 2000 after my Supra was totaled. I was happy when I paid $4000 for it back then. Besides changing twice on alternator in 2001 and 2004, and busted axle, I was pretty happy with my ride until recently some nut crashed into my car. Totaled it. I get a total of $ 3100 which is pretty decent!. A fun cheap sporty car for someone with low budget.

turbo awd
By civicracer94 on 03/30/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Eagle Talon TSi Turbo 2dr Hatchback AWD

love the car all around fun car

Awesome all the way
By Tony Funke on 09/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Eagle Talon TSi Turbo 2dr Hatchback

i love my car i got it in the beginning of may i bought it from the original owner with 76000 miles from an older gentelman very well taken care of except for the interior needed some major cleaning.. very fast and reliable only minor problems so far and still running strong

94 Eagle Talon DL
By Iceman11 on 08/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Eagle Talon DL 2dr Hatchback

This is a great car. It has been reliable and it is great fun to drive. It handles great, is fairly quick, and the brakes are excellent. I have not had any problems with the electrical system on mine. For the money, this is an awesome car.

AUSOME ALL AROUND
By ETSiGoHome on 07/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Eagle Talon TSi Turbo 2dr Hatchback AWD

Really FAST ausome car i would by 2 incase one gets stolen!

'94 Eagle Talon DL
By Jack James Jameson on 04/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Eagle Talon DL 2dr Hatchback

I bought a '94 about three years ago (2000) used with 99,000 miles on it. It now has 137,000 and it's still running strong. This car has great mechanical reliability, but the electrical system has all kinds of problems. It's fast and sporty . . . a lot of fun to drive. If you want a pretty reliable car with a little bit of extra power, at a good price, pick this.

Excellent car
By Joe1977 on 03/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Eagle Talon ES 2dr Hatchback

This is the best car I've ever had. No repair (execpt brakes). The rust can't grab it. excellent!

Avoid this Car...Trust Me!!!
By Chrstine14 on 03/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Eagle Talon ES 2dr Hatchback

I bought this red car 2 years ago because of the sporty design and price. And I paid for my mistake of picking looks/price over reliability. I put $6000+ into it: clutch, radiator, alternator, starter, rear brakes, piston replacements, timing belt, headlight wiring, and more. Cabin noise was VERY loud, it shook when you drove over 45mph, 2nd gear grinds, AC never worked, emergency brake never worked, and getting into reverse required 2 hands. There isn't a day that goes by where I don't regret buying this car. Do yourself a favor and get a Toyota or Honda instead. Much more reliable.

1994 Talon TSi (front drive)
By Lorenzo on 03/26/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Eagle Talon TSi Turbo 2dr Hatchback

This is an awsome car for the money. Comes sotck with 195hp and can be boosted to 230hp by simply adding a bleader valve on the waste-gate. This car is extremely reliable considering the performance it delivers everyday with no major mechanical failure. My only complaint is "rough idle". The looks are second only to newer 2nd generation Talon, otherwise it's very well designed. Stay away from the AWD. The transmission seems to be weak on that model. The front drive tranny is very reliable just as long as you don't abuse it. This car is still capable of running with big boys like Mustang GT and Subaru WRX considering it's age. NICE JOB MITSUBISHI!!!!!!!