1990 Eagle Talon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Talon model:
nice ride
By steve69 on 03/19/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Eagle Talon TSi Turbo 2dr Hatchback AWD

it goes like hell, and handles like a champ, many ppl underestimate this sweet car

Awesome
By Spec11 on 02/17/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Eagle Talon TSi Turbo 2dr Hatchback AWD

The day i purchased the car, i had already knew all about them, but the first time u drive it its like nothing ya'll ever experience. I have done various mods to it and now at 513HP, I have not lost a race with the new mods. Last thing i raced was a Dodge Viper GTS, and swoked his A$$ all the way to the finih line. Lets just say its the car to have.

My low-flying Talon
By Jensen on 09/15/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Eagle Talon TSi Turbo 2dr Hatchback AWD

I bought this 1990 Eagle talon almost 2 years ago and have the time of my life driving it. The brakes in it aren't that great so that is really the only problem with it. Otherwise, when it comes to speed and super-quick acceleration, the Eagle Talon does it. I have only lost one "race" on the hiway to any other car and that was an Acura Integra, otherwise, I am used to passing people with ease. The turbo is like magic. The interior is nicely built for the driver and the passenger but the two back seats are painfully small and can not comfortable seat four, but it can be done.

Gotten my $ worth
By Buehlz on 07/10/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Eagle Talon TSi Turbo 2dr Hatchback AWD

This is the second 1990 Eagle Talon TSI AWD that I have owned. There is nothing that I can put this car down for it was ahead of its time when it was built in 1990. Just wish Eagle would have built on there strengths rather than to come up with what they have now a days

1990 Eagle Talon AWD
By chwerks on 03/27/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Eagle Talon TSi Turbo 2dr Hatchback AWD

This vehicle required a new transaxle at about 120,000 miles. My tendancy is to blame the fact that I autocrossed it with the SCCA the first couple years I owned it. I replaced it with a used unit with 80,000 miles on it, and I have driven it an additional 60,000 miles with no further trouble. It does use a qt. of oil between changes at 3,000, but still runs strong and gets good mileage.