1991 Eagle Summit - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Summit model:
Been a great car to me
By mochalite on 08/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Eagle Summit 4dr Sedan

I bought this vehicle new in 1991 and it has been a reliable workhorse ever since. I'll probably keep it until it takes its last breath. I've taken excellent care of it. (The interior looks just about as good as the day I brought it home) It's only been in the shop a few times in 12 years for things other than routine maintenance. Sure, it doesnt' have a lot of extras but it's been a dependable car that gets me where I need to go and hasn't drained my bank account in repairs.

its the best race car i got
By ernesto on 10/17/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Eagle Summit 2dr Hatchback

i think this car is awwwwesome i modified it a little like painted a few things red inside to match the car i got a new stick shifter and i was able to install lights in to it easily than my eclipse i love the hatch i keeps my bass system all good and i could install a cd player in a few hours. this cr is awesome i garenty that this car is a great race car t give for your kide like my dad di im only 16 so.

Not too bad
By D'andre on 07/16/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Eagle Summit ES 2dr Hatchback

The car was very reliable after a few minor adjustments. I wasn't that big on the body style and look, but it got me where I was going. It was a perfect car to drive back and forth to work and school.

aww hell naw...
By undercoverbrother on 07/09/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Eagle Summit ES 2dr Hatchback

This car is whack! Don't ever drive a piece of junk like this if you can avoid it. It's aiight if you like no a/c, a weak stereo system, and a real ugly car. I just drove it back and forth to work and school. What can I say, I'm a broke college kid.

Best car ever
By shana on 04/28/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Eagle Summit ES 4dr Sedan

This is the best car i have ever owned. very reliable, drove back and forth from collage to work. Very good mileage 25 miles to the gallon.

Reliable, Comfortable and Fun to Drive
By robguy7 on 04/05/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Eagle Summit ES 2dr Hatchback

This car has been reliable and has only required the scheduled maintenance and the replacement of the expected parts that suffer from normal wear and tear. The car gets gas mileage from 25 in the winter in town to 41 MPG in warm weather on the hiway. It survived running into the side of Taurus that ran a stop lite with only damage to the lite lens. The Taurus did not fair as well ;).

Don't Bother With This One
By Patrick Moor on 03/09/02 14:10 PM (PST)

1991 Eagle Summit 4dr Sedan

This car was a lemon from the get go, and is no worth next to nothing.