2006 Dodge Viper Consumer Review: Touch of Exotic Class

2006 Dodge Viper - Consumer Review

Touch of Exotic Class
By WINSTON LAXAMANA on

2006 Dodge Viper SRT-10 2dr Convertible (8.3L 10cyl 6M)

When first looking at it, it seems to be too wild. I never expected it to be very pleasant and smooth, but it is very, very comfortable as far as the shifter and the way the angles of mechanisms are placed. It has a very nice smooth tone to its speed. The cornering is excellent. I used to have an M3, never felt happy with it, now I am very happy with my Viper. I haven't come across one like my car. It is fast. I went up over 60 miles per hour just in second gear. The critics are wrong, maybe they are too old to drive this beast of the road

I like the fact that it has a lot of power and torque to offer. The engine revs nice and smooth even with the power screaming at you. The body style is a jackpot. The car looks like a million bucks.I am not impressed with the interior, but the seats, they are the bomb, so comfortable .

Maybe the interior as far as maybe putting some carbon fiber looks, or maybe a better facia on the dash. Cupholders? We all need some coffee or soda with our drive. Power roof maybe? It is beautiful inside, but the lighting needs to all match. It's got 4 colors of light, maybe just red and white?