2005 Dodge Viper - Consumer Reviews

SRT-10 8.3L V10 6-speed Manual - (39 reviews )
Awesome vehicle
By bobbyjoe on 12/01/04 19:11 PM (PST)

2005 Dodge Viper SRT-10 2dr Roadster (8.3L 10cyl 6M)

For the money, this has to be the best deal on wheels. Lot of bang for the buck. I feel like it is worth every penny spent.

Viper 10
By Vipper10 on 11/17/04 21:01 PM (PST)

2005 Dodge Viper SRT-10 2dr Roadster (8.3L 10cyl 6M)

An awesome car to dirve through the country side.

good stuff
By ccrjohnny5 on 11/10/04 14:47 PM (PST)

2005 Dodge Viper SRT-10 2dr Roadster (8.3L 10cyl 6M)

buying this car was the best money i ever spent. its a hell of a lot of fun to drive if you know how to. And if u have the money to buy gas for a 10 cylinder car then i strongly suggest buying this car.

Street Legal Race Car
By Jon:M on 11/09/04 07:14 AM (PST)

2005 Dodge Viper SRT-10 2dr Roadster (8.3L 10cyl 6M)

While the SRT-10 isn't nearly as stunning as the earlier RT/10 or GTS models, it remains true to Bob Lutz's original concept: it is as close as you can get to a road-course race car for use on the street for less than six figures. And while it isn't designed for it, off-the-shelf quarter-mile times in the 11's isn't too shabby, either.

Great Car
By )9990( on 11/06/04 10:19 AM (PST)

2005 Dodge Viper SRT-10 2dr Roadster (8.3L 10cyl 6M)

Best handling i have ever exsperenced in my life. I love this car and wouldnt trade it for anything!

Amazing car!!!
By snakebite2 on 11/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2005 Dodge Viper SRT-10 2dr Roadster (8.3L 10cyl 6M)

I have had this car for about a month and it is a blast! I traded in my z06 and at first was skeptical but this blows away a z06. The power is crazy and fun. Not only that. This thing is a real traffic stopper. When I drive by everybody stops and looks espiecally the teenagers at the shopping center. When I pick my kids up from school in it everybody stops and looks. They are rare too. I live in one of the most well off counties in the country and I have seen more ferraris and porsches(byfar) this year than vipers. Not only this they are ridiculoulsy fast. 0-60 in 3.8-3.9 seconds. 1/4 mile in 11.7 at 124 MPH. Top speed of 194 MPH. 60-0 in 97ft (world record.) If you can afford this car, buy!

dodge man
By vrod on 10/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

The best day of my life

Good old american muscle
By ViperDave on 10/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Viper SRT-10 2dr Roadster (8.3L 10cyl 6M)

I bought a 96 GTS when they first came out and loved it. I wanted the true convertible this time and like the new body style. I didn't trade the old one in and will drive both of them.

HEAD TURNER---FROM A REPEAT VIPER BUYER!
By PENNY GAUSE on 09/29/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Viper SRT-10 2dr Roadster (8.3L 10cyl 6M)

REPEAT BUYERS, CAN SAY IT ALL!!! THIS IS MY 2nd VIPER I OWNED THE 1999, AND NOW THE 2004. THE BODY STYLE TOOK ALITTLE WHILE TO ACCEPT, BUT I AM HAPPIER THAN EVER WITH MY NEW VIPER, IMPROVMENTS ON THE INTERIOR HAVE HELPED FOR FEMALE DRIVERS, I LOVE THE NEW EXHAUST, AND YOU WILL BE A BIG FISH IN ALITTLE POND, WHEN YOU ZOOM BY YOUR NEIGHBORS!!! GREAT ALL THE WAY!!!!