2005 Dodge Viper - Consumer Reviews

SRT-10 8.3L V10 6-speed Manual - (39 reviews )
Awesome car!
By Mike on 04/18/05 18:22 PM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Viper SRT-10 2dr Roadster (8.3L 10cyl 6M)

We purchased Dodge Viper a month ago and both me and my wife already fell in love with it. We almost bought new Vette and thank God we didn't. By far this is the best styling (in/out) and performance you can get for your money. The car is gorgeous from any angle you look at and is probably best designed car ever. The dealer was nice enough to throw in a free (Mopar) navigation system which I highly recommend.

incomparable
By Ryan on 04/17/05 02:43 AM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Viper SRT-10 2dr Roadster (8.3L 10cyl 6M)

Driving the Viper is an absolutely incomparable inxperience. Nothing close to this price range is even remotely as gorgeous or as much fun to drive. Power and performance are unmatched. The amount of attention you get everywhere you take this car is unbelievable. Short of dropping a quarter million dollars on Lamborghini, Ferrari or some other hyper-exotic, there is nothing at all like this. The $80,000 price tag is a steal considering the power, performance and looks of this car. Plus the Viper name is legendary. Mustangs and Corvettes are ubiquitous, nobody cares when they see those. The car's touchy handling and huge noisy engine aren't for everyone, but I love everything about it.

Viper
By Ken on 03/24/05 15:36 PM (PST)

2005 Dodge Viper SRT-10 2dr Roadster (8.3L 10cyl 6M)

I have had many super experiences with this car. It is the best car I have ever owned. I am a car collector and have a 360 spider and am on the waiting list for a Mercedes Benz SLR. I also have owned many different performance cars but i still live the Viper the most.

viper reveiw
By kyle on 03/16/05 08:47 AM (PST)

2005 Dodge Viper SRT-10 2dr Roadster (8.3L 10cyl 6M)

MY expierence with this car was great it was beautiful handling and great speed the quality of this car was perfect.

I Loathe this car
By Historymaker on 03/03/05 17:06 PM (PST)

2005 Dodge Viper SRT-10 2dr Roadster (8.3L 10cyl 6M)

In owning several sports cars, I have found this to be one of the least reliable and most uncomfortable rides that I have ever experienced. I will never own a Dodge Viper again, unless maybe it was given to me.

Viper SRT 10
By Viper owner on 02/06/05 00:28 AM (PST)

2005 Dodge Viper SRT-10 2dr Roadster (8.3L 10cyl 6M)

Super fun car to drive. fast acceleration, top speed, and great breaking. Super red color. Great engine with outstanding 500 horsepower engine. Love the lights. Seats could use some work, so does the transmission but other then that it is a super car.

viper srt 10
By Viper owner on 02/06/05 00:28 AM (PST)

2005 Dodge Viper SRT-10 2dr Roadster (8.3L 10cyl 6M)

Super fun car to drive. Fast acceleration, top speed, and great braking. super red color. great engine with outstanding 500 horsepower engine. Love the lights. Seats could use some work, so does the transmission but other then that it is a super car.

Americas Supercar
By Gary on 01/15/05 13:38 PM (PST)

2005 Dodge Viper SRT-10 2dr Roadster (8.3L 10cyl 6M)

Say what you wish but this is the second Viper Roadster I have owned and I cannot wait to drive the car whenever I can (which is never often enough). It has astounding adrenalin dripping acceleration, with much improved handling over previous models. Seat to wheel to pedal reach is now so much better and much more comfortable also. Biggest problem I find is that you cannot take it anywhere (i.e. when you go to a nice restaurant etc.) as it atttacts so many people and unfortunately there are very few people today who have respect for others property so they tend to climb all over it with greasy hands and zippered clothing etc. Enough said, save what you can and go buy one, new or used. Enjoy.

Best Viper I've owned yet!
By Mopar Fanatic on 01/09/05 23:32 PM (PST)

2005 Dodge Viper SRT-10 2dr Roadster (8.3L 10cyl 6M)

This is my 4th Viper and compared, (especially with price in mind) to my new Ford GT, hands down a winner. Convertible, American, Muscle and drop dead gorgeous at half the price (with out the additional 65K over sticker I paid for my GT), I have only one complaint! It is more predictable at, at the limit driving than my other Viper's but have owned several other cars ( other than Viper's) that communicated what they where doing a helluva a lot better. Also does not draw as much attention as I would have thought, but, that's just a side note.

DAVID'S CHOICE
By DAVID on 12/11/04 18:33 PM (PST)

2005 Dodge Viper SRT-10 2dr Roadster (8.3L 10cyl 6M)

I LOVE THE DODGE VIPER ,I TOOK IT TO CENTRAL AMERICA AND BACK TO N.Y.C. THE CAR WAS VERY RELIABLE,FAST,CONFORTABLE AND ENJOYABLE I HAVE 2 VERSIONS OF THE VIPER AND PLAN TO HAVE MORE IF NEWER ONES ARE MADE I ALSO HAVE TO SAY THAT THE PRICE IS VERY REASONABLE FOR AN AMAZING CAR. THANK YOU! DAVID