2000 Dodge Viper RT/10 = WOW
By HwnViper on
2000 Dodge Viper RT/10 2dr Convertible
This car is not for the faint at heart and should not be considered as a daily driver. This is a piece of American History, a true American exotic car which will hold its own against the European exotics. If you are not used to attention or want privacy then you should avoid this car as it will draw attention as people have swarmed over my car and I have been stopped so people could take pictures of the car. The car does have flaws especially in the interior but once you hit the throttle the one word emerges "WOW" and all the flaws are forgotten. This car is my weekend getaway, were all life problems are forgotten at the turn of the ignition.
Favorite Features
The engine is rated at 450 HP, which I feel is underrated. The amazing part of this car is the simplicity, no computer controlled suspension and no ABS yet this Viper will out turn most other exotics and the plain old disc brakes will give you a whiplash if you are not careful.
Suggested Improvements
The only improvements are that the care should have a glove box, better sealed roof and a cup holder.