SXT (4dr Sedan 2.7-DOHC-V6
By Adrian on
2006 Dodge Stratus SXT 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)
I was impressed on how quiet the engine is with the amount of house power(200); ample for city driving and quick accleration to merge on any highway. Interior is good and instrument panel and gadgets user friendly and well laid out....I wish it would have standard feature such as power seats, fog lights and more leg room for rear passengers; being 6', I find it little cramped. For a V-6, the gas milage is good (22mpg average city/highway). The styling is attracive with a sporty look. I previously owned a 2000 SE and it was very reliable with little maintenance required. I would recommend this car to anyone that wants good value and quality for thier money. You will not be dissapointed.
Favorite Features
The instrument pannel: layout and heat/ac controls with the indash C/D player are user friendly and easily accessible without being distracted when driving; simple to use. large amount of trunk space and power windows, mirrors, cruise control. finally remote keyless and trunk release system; a plus.
Suggested Improvements
I would recomend that Dodge increase the rear compartment to make it for comfortable for tall adults, such as myself. Upgade the look of the interior; looks to plastic and generic; make leather seats, climate control and fog lights standard equipment as found on the R/T model.