Happy I found this car
By Patrick on
2006 Dodge Stratus SXT 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)
I bought this car in December of 06 and have been happy ever since. The mileage on the highway is incredible. If I keep the tires correctly inflated and use cruise-control I get over 30 mpg. In town is another story. The mileage plunges. I used to think poorly of Dodge until I owned this. It is very comfortable for me, though it isn't as refined as a more expensive luxury car. But for the price I am willing to overlook some small drawbacks such as cheap dashboard plastic. The interior is ergonomically perfect, not too flashy and not too sparse. Overall this has been perfect for me. One more thing, Dodge made it very easy to perform the maintenance on this car and save money.
Favorite Features
V-6 engine allows great acceleration and decent Mileage on the Highway. Ergonomics for a 5'8" guy are perfect and when I have kids, the back seat will allow easy installation of car seats while trunk can fit everything I need.
Suggested Improvements
Improve some of the seemingly cheap parts like the fake carbon fiber dash. A jack for an I pod in the radio would be nice. Better spare tire cover in the trunk. Present one moves around when something heavy is placed in trunk.