Used 2006 Dodge Stratus R/T Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Dodge Stratus Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Stratus model:

Worst Car Ever..
By morgan06

2006 Dodge Stratus Sedan R/T 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Please please do not buy this unless you are extremely well off and can afford to replace everything! I have had nothing but problems since I got it 2 years ago. It has 70,000 miles and has had a new timing belt, housing unit, magnetic cam sensor, computer and more that i cannot remember now....and it still is not working. The dodge dealer can't figure it out! Do not buy this car. Spend a little more and get something reliable that works.

notta

Make it dependable? Work? Run? Not be in the shop every 2 months or so??

New trans!
By NothapywithDODGE

2006 Dodge Stratus Sedan R/T 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

My wife and I bought the Stratus with 34,000 miles on it in 11/07. We traded in a Chrysler 300 that was very unreliable. What a mistake buying a Dodge. The car now has 45,000 and we have to totally replace the transmission! What a joke. I will never buy a Dodge again.

is this a joke?

Build a car the way a car should be built. There is a reason why foreign cars are out-selling American cars.

The best car in town
By dana

2006 Dodge Stratus Sedan R/T 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

This car is nice and sporty, also it is very roomy in the back and has lots of power. I would recommend this car. It has everything that any other car has except for heated seats and navigation system, but that's ok because who needs all that. I just want the speed and the look because it's a sporty car and fast. It is a woman's car for sure.

Speed, leather, sunroof, and the CD changer. Also the auto stick as well. I love it all