2006 Dodge Stratus - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Stratus model:
Worst Car Ever..
By morgan06 on 06/13/09 07:19 AM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Stratus R/T 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Please please do not buy this unless you are extremely well off and can afford to replace everything! I have had nothing but problems since I got it 2 years ago. It has 70,000 miles and has had a new timing belt, housing unit, magnetic cam sensor, computer and more that i cannot remember now....and it still is not working. The dodge dealer can't figure it out! Do not buy this car. Spend a little more and get something reliable that works.

New trans!
By NothapywithDODGE on 07/21/08 09:23 AM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Stratus R/T 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

My wife and I bought the Stratus with 34,000 miles on it in 11/07. We traded in a Chrysler 300 that was very unreliable. What a mistake buying a Dodge. The car now has 45,000 and we have to totally replace the transmission! What a joke. I will never buy a Dodge again.

The best car in town
By dana on 09/12/05 23:48 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Stratus R/T 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

This car is nice and sporty, also it is very roomy in the back and has lots of power. I would recommend this car. It has everything that any other car has except for heated seats and navigation system, but that's ok because who needs all that. I just want the speed and the look because it's a sporty car and fast. It is a woman's car for sure.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.