Dependable
By kristee1 on
2005 Dodge Stratus SXT 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)
I bought this car new in Jan 2006, since have raised 3 kids in it and it currently has 200,000 miles. It has had a few issues, the front right passenger floor board leaks, dealer said that wasnt under warranty, and they wanted 1500 to fix it. So its always leaked! Then I went over some train tracks and the belt came off, took 10 different shops and about a yr to get the belt and pulley on together so they ran as a unit, cause it was eating about a belt a week. Trans and motor, never had not one issue, though Im a stickler about preventative maintaince.
Favorite Features
Its roomy, like I said before 3 kids in the back seat, I have taught 2 new drivers how to drive in this car, when I say "stop!" it stops!!!!
Suggested Improvements
Dodge should have taken better care of thier customers, like other ppl on here, when its new and has issues Dodge should have made it thier responibility to make sure we would be returning customers. When we are/were paying $500 a mo for a vehicle and they dont stop a leak or informing us about the right steering arm being recalled in a timely fashion, not when your car has a week left under warranty. When I called thier customer service line for info on getting that fixed, it was automated and when they got back with me the warranty had expired, I was over 72,000m!