2005 Dodge Stratus - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Stratus model:
Very pleased with my Stratus
By Deb on 08/26/05 16:11 PM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Stratus SXT 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

My Stratus rides extremely smoothly, is very comfortable and extremely quiet. The 4-cylinder engine has excellent pick-up and I get great gas mileage.

Great Car
By George Noble on 08/17/05 14:05 PM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Stratus R/T 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I have owned Chrysler's in the past and just traded my 2000 Stratus for a 2005. The price was surpisingly good, the looks and performance are great. I have owned Chrysler products in the past and have never been sorry. Dependable and fun to drive. I would not want another brand of car.

Awesome
By Mollie on 08/08/05 01:31 AM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Stratus R/T 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

When I purchased my Stratus I was worried about gas mileage, but it turns out that gas mileage was no problem at all. I would recommend this car to anyone. It is very comfortable and the stereo is awesome. I just love the way the outside looks too.

SXT sedan review
By Robbie May on 07/17/05 20:17 PM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Stratus SXT 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I bought a Stratus SXT sedan (4 cyl), and I have liked it from the start. The handling is great. I get about 27.5 mpg from the car, so that's pretty good too. I love the styling of the car, both exterior and interior. I get complimented all the tme about the car. And now, the aftermarket scene is starting to pick up.

Wonderful car
By Steve McKnelly on 07/14/05 09:01 AM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Stratus SXT 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I have the SXT Special Edition and I love it! Quiet on the inside with a nice, deep exhaust note on the outside. The only problem I've run into with this car involves the O2 sensors. One of them died in the first 12,000 miles. When they replaced it at the dealership, it wasn't until I returned with the same problem that they learned there was a misprint in the service manual. If you have work done on this problem and it doesn't go away after service, have the dealership verify the part number with Dodge.

dodge stratus coupe
By mike on 06/27/05 00:42 AM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Stratus SXT 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I have owned this car for a few months now, and I have had no problems so far. It has great handling, good acceleration, and is fairly comfortable on long trips.

2005 stratus
By terry on 06/11/05 08:23 AM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Stratus SXT 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

For the money, it seems to be a good car. We like the leather, and the sporty appearance of the chrome package. The fuel mileage was poor at first (19 Hwy) but seems to be improving.

Good Value
By Ken on 05/18/05 18:56 PM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Stratus R/T 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Overall, it's a really good value. I always wanted something sporty, but also practical. It has plenty space at the back seats and trunk. Handling is amazing. I do not feel the speed at all and it's very confident at high speeds.

Dodge Stratus R/T Coupe
By Terrimy on 05/16/05 19:25 PM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Stratus R/T 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I've been a little disappointed at the gas mileage. Initially it was 20 miles per gal city, 26 highway. Now city miles are about 15 miles per gallon. Turbo with automatic transmission helps me merge onto the freeway with ease. If I lived in the country or in the desert, I would entertain ordering a 5-speed manual transmission.

My cloud car
By beingunique on 05/09/05 21:09 PM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Stratus R/T 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Totally impressed by my Stratus. I got all the options I wanted, 5k off the sticker and a great deal. It's the classic American nameplate w/some foreign parts that have proven to be VERY reliable. The joint venture between Chrysler and Mitsubishi is great. The same components that are used in the award winning Eclipse are used in the Stratus Coupe, and I could not be more pleased! Stylish, I get a LOT of looks. Feature packed, classy looks, sporty looks, and it performs. Along with a great engine that gets WONDERFUL gas mielage. I've gotten over 400 miles on 1 tank! I got all I wanted in my Stratus. For being a Dodge, it really has impressed a LOT of people (even me!!)