2004 Dodge Stratus Consumer Review: Me & My Dodge

2004 Dodge Stratus - Consumer Review

Me & My Dodge
By plegal_101 on

2004 Dodge Stratus SE 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I was going to write a review weeks after I got my car, but decided that wouldn't be the right thing to do because I hadn't "broken it in" by then. So now I write almost 3 months later and I am SO glad I waited! Car was fine until about a month ago. I started hearing weird things with the brakes and took it in (better safe than sorry) and got the "nothing's wrong, these are brand new brakes" ordeal. That's fine, but why do they squeak like they are old as dirt? I don't like how my seat belt (the little clicker part) is all the way down on the floor and I have to reach in a really ackward way to get to it. The interior is also cheap looking but I needed a car badly!

I like the CD and tape player. Remote entry is great for when I've got thousands of things in my hand.

Anything mechanical. I've got a feeling I'm going to run into problems. They dont' give you that 7/75 for nothing! And oh yeah, sometimes when I sit in the car and just let it run, it kind of bounces...weird.