2004 Dodge Stratus Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Stratus model:
my partner!O.O.
By jackie_hottie on 08/05/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Stratus Sedan R/T 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 5M)

I love it!!!! This car drives like a BMW! The sound system is like W-w-o-o- a-a--h-h-h-!

My Stratus
By nurseman on 08/01/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Stratus Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I bought my Stratus as a used car in May '04. I love the car. It gets great milege for the size of the car and the power. Ride comfort is very good. Styling is a plus because it is easily recognizable compared to the imports which to me look much the same as one another.

love the stratus
By stratusdriver2004 on 07/19/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Stratus Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

all around good reliable car

Love it!
By Letsgopsu! on 06/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Stratus Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This is the 3rd in the chrysler family ive owned, i last had a 1996 stratus se and this is essentially the same car with a new sharper image and if memory serves me right, the same motor with a little more pep to it. Handles curves as well as my 96 Sebring LXi and the sunroof is a great feature.

Wet Floor Boards
By willh on 06/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Stratus Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Love the car, fun to drive good gas mileage. Unfortunately passenger floor board keeps getting standing water, sometimes so much you cant see the carpeted floor. Dealer thinks its A/C hasn't been able to fix the problem yet. Anyone else have this problem?

Georgia Stratus
By nate1981 on 05/03/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Stratus Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I Love This Car. It looks great with black pearl and crome wheels. Great Drive and lots of Power.

OK but too pricey
By Tom Clark on 04/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Stratus Sedan R/T 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 5M)

After driving a Ford SHO for 10 years, this was about the only American car with stick shift. It's a bit of a disappointment--engine weak with poor acceleration, stick is smooth, interior appointments, even with leather, not first class, but rattle- free after 13,000 miles. For the $26K, it's overpriced, and the headroom is the pits. I'm only 5'7", but can't wear a baseball cap without dragging on the ceiling. Overall, an average performer in a dog-eat-dog world. I want American, but the options for real quality in the mid- 20's is seriously lacking across all brands.

Stratus
By JennW on 04/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Stratus Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Excellent choice of vehicle. Great for any family....very spacious backseat and trunk area.

All this under $20,000 WOW!
By Jeanette007 on 03/31/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Stratus Sedan R/T 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

They only problem I've had with my car is the alignment, which was fixed by the dealer at no charge.

My Purple Lilac Car
By btbowl on 03/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Stratus Sedan ES 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

My Stratus is a 1996. It has over 164,000 miles and running great. It is my second home. I did not travel far the first several years but then my job took me to farther away places. My car has been my magic blanket taking me there.