2004 Dodge Stratus Sedan Consumer Reviews 6

2004 Dodge Stratus Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Stratus model:
Fun Car, Great Price
By Silky on 11/10/04 08:34 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Stratus Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Pros: the attractive looks, the power, and the value. I went from a 4 cyl 2001 Accord with lthr seats to this, and it was no step down. These cloth seats are the most comfortable I've ever sat on in a car. This car is a great value with a heck of a lot of giddyup. The downside is the headroom is atrocious & with the curvature of the door/window I smack my head all the time when trying to check my blind spot. Next, the transmission is rough..stalls under hard braking occasionally and shifts very rough, especially down. Last, the gas mileage is terrible. I'm lucky to get 20 mpg on my short daily drives. Overall, though, a great car to drive to its death since resale value stinks.

ITS THE BOMB !!!!!!!!
By bananarepnj on 10/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Stratus Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

i bought the Stratus 04 in OCTOBER this year, i love the car ever since. it has a lot of rooms on everything that i need, sporty looking, and great gas mileage, its great to drive it in the highway. it wasnt my first choice of vehicle to buy, but as soon as i saw it on the dealer and test drive it, i fell in love with some of the futures.

Good Family Car
By SarahLee15 on 10/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Stratus Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I have owned my Stratus for about a year now. It is a nice, reliable, family car, with plenty of space to haul things. It is especially nice when taking long trips. It's comfortable, and has plenty of room. I have never had to worry about it being stolen or broken in to, due to the nice safety features. I love my Stratus, and know that I can always depend on it. I would highly recommend this car to young professionals and families. It is inexpensive, and reliable.

Rock it AND Roll it
By Silencer79 on 10/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Stratus Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I absolutely love my car. I will definitely stick with Dodge...it has left a good flavor. I am only 21 but I know a good ride...and this is it.

2004 Dodge Stratus
By JJAR on 09/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Stratus Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Great car! corfortable, sporty. Roomy on the inside, huge trunk space, lots of features, great speed, good on gas (improves the more you drive it).Handles likes a sports car, good for a family car. Would buy another!!!!

dodge
By vincent01 on 09/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

overall good car

Excellent car
By lonasindi on 09/03/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Stratus Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I've had my car for a few months, and it's been a blast. It's reasonably quick and handles very well with the sport supsension package. I did have a mishap with getting my oil changed. The technician must have forgotten to put more oil in. The exterior styling is very nice, and the interior has clean lines and is very comfortable. The back seats are big enough to seat adults. The white gauges are very sporty. The engine is a little whiny sounding, but it's not too bad. Shifts are smooth and consistent. Not a bad performer.

favorite car
By Titanic3i on 08/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Stratus Sedan ES 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Love to drive the car realy enjoy it.

I love this car
By KickerSolo2000 on 08/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Stratus Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I wasn't sure about even trying the car becuase of the past designs, but I drove it and feel in love with it. It has a sporty look, plenty of power and it handles great!

my partner!O.O.
By jackie_hottie on 08/05/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Stratus Sedan R/T 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 5M)

I love it!!!! This car drives like a BMW! The sound system is like W-w-o-o- a-a--h-h-h-!