2004 Dodge Stratus - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Stratus model:
It's Transportation
By Mr. Mopar on 11/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Stratus SXT 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

We needed a replacement for my wife's Breeze and the Stratus was the logical choice. The size and price were the main factors that contributed to purchasing the vehicle; we needed a practical car and weren't looking for anything fancy. The SXT package added some nice features like 16" aluminum wheels and keyless entry. The biggest problem so far has been the replacement of the transmission at 500 miles due to a high-pitched whine at 75 MPH. The driver's side window leaks some water when going through a high-pressure wash but after the debacle with getting the transmission fixed I decided I could live with a little water on my arm now and then.

Dodge Staratus 2004
By Beth0004 on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Stratus SE 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I just traded my one year old Honda Civic for a 2004 Stratus. I have made the right decision. It is more spacious, more comfortable and it has sharp lines.

Great car
By bestfr on 10/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Stratus SXT 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

This is the best car that I have bought. Gas mileage is great. I have more comments on great the exterior looks. Glad I purchase this terrific car

R/T Coupe
By pittpens on 09/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Stratus R/T 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I love the car so far!

R/T Coupe Rules, Chew on it Neon! Haha!
By CRUZGT2000 on 09/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Stratus R/T 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This vehicle rides so smoothly and has so many possible upgrades to the engine, that anyone between the ages of 16-28 would find this a definite fun car to drive, not to mention from the guys point of view, a definite chick-magnet!

good vehicle but could be much better
By Rob Wayne on 09/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Stratus R/T 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

goodyear tires wear out real fast and you don't even have to abuse them....recommend investing in a better tire other than the goodyears.

Best new car I ever had
By Rick P. on 08/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Stratus SE 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I bought the 2004 Dodge Stratus on a limb. I had test drove other cars of its class, and just couldn't get the warm fuzzy of spending $20,000 on any of them. I went to my local Dodge dealership, test drove this, and knew right away this was the one. Great handling, sporty looks, very comfortable. I would recommend this car to anyone who is looking for a great car enjoyment/price ratio.

For just having it 2 weeks its okay
By kimalli on 07/31/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Stratus SE 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I think that overall the 2004 stratus is a nice car. We owned a 2000 stratus prior to this one and although it had it's moments where I wanted to drive it into the river it was a really good car. We travel a lot so I would have to say it is great for travel. The radio is a plus. I think that if you are wanting a good car for a low price a stratus would be a good car. We have not ran into any real big problems with our stratus, other than the break dust on the front tires. That drives me nuts.

trust me this IS the car you'll want!
By JOHN JOE on 07/31/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Stratus SXT 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I got a prearly white 2 door coup sxt and now.....IT HARD TO LEAVE FROM THE DRIVERS SEAT! EXELLENT DRIVING! The one thing to note is tha I live in NYC and get more comments and questions about my car than the cadillacs! very furteristic body style white the modern .....excellent sound system...i can't stand it! typing this mankes me want to run out side and drive somewhere! You don't see too many of them on the road so people always catch it with their eye and ask " what kind of car is that?'

Exellent
By Ryan Sewell on 07/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Stratus R/T 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Best car ever owened a little stiff on handeling.