2004 Dodge Stratus - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Stratus model:
Best Sports Coupe for the Money
By RandomHouse on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Stratus R/T 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

This is a great car. I've owned many sports coupes in the past and none had the handling like the Stratus R/T. The driver's cockpit is roomy and comfortable. The car's exterior is sleek and sporty. Can't say enough goods things about the car in this allotted writing space.

Quality Is
By Lv2mix on 11/24/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Stratus SXT 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased my car in July and god it looks incredible! Have had it 4 months and put 12,000 miles on it already. It is so much darn fun to drive! Even with the 4 cylinder, with the 5 speed, it just screams drive me fast! Love the dash configuration, but some items not thought out very well, i.e. head rests, cup holders (front and back), you know, minor stuff, but still an incredible car!

ahhhhhhhh
By nomattrwht on 11/18/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Stratus SXT 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

My very first new car! I am completely satisfied with my purchase. Sure it's hard going from a 6 cylinder engine to a 4.. I miss the pick up, the get up and go! I thought going from a 6 to a 4 would save me money on gas... I don't see much difference at all... oh well. I'm happy, It's comfy, sweet looking, reliable (thus far), and overall a joy to drive. Love the many windshield wiper speeds, the back seat opens to the trunk, the button on the dash to open the trunk, versus it being in the glove compartment. Would like an actual tripometer, but that's getting kinda picky I suppose. Definite RECOMMEND.

What a car!
By gary luaders on 11/14/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Stratus R/T 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Let's be real, in the $25k coupe range you have some pretty poor performers. THe dodge Stratus R/T is not the norm, it has all the power you would want/need from a car that is not an all out sports car. I have seen about 25 mpg and am not one to shy away from getting on it every once in a while. The interior is well appointed and the style of controls with the brushed aluminum accent are incredible. I love this car and especially with the incentives, to be able to purchase this kind of vehicle for under $25k its a winner in my book Good Luck

Great!
By Aj T on 11/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Stratus R/T 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 5M)

Great best car of its kind!

Fantastic stylish car
By MSJC on 11/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Stratus SXT 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I love this car!!!!!!!!!! It is very sporty looks great and rides great

love my Dodge Stratus
By Sharpeworker on 11/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Stratus SXT 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I purchased a 2004 Dodge Stratus. It is a very nice car and It is very comfortable to ride in. Gets good gas mileage which is very important with the high prices of gas these days. It was well worth the investment and the warranty of 7 years or 70,000 miles was a great deal.

Fantastic stylish car
By MSJC on 11/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Stratus SXT 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I love this car!!!!!!!!!! It is very sporty looks great and rides great

Indiana Stratus
By winthrop on 11/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Stratus SXT 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

So far so good. It's an attractive vehicle with just enough pizazz to be interesting. Good value. Great gas mileage. Solid feel when driving.

this car is nice
By 4G64LOVER on 11/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Stratus SXT 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

THIS IS A GREAT CAR. THE HANDLE IS VERY SMOOTH. THE RIDE NOISE IS QUEIT. IT ALSO HAS GOOD ACCELARATION. THIS CAR IS NICE. A VERY SLEPT ON CAR.