2004 Dodge Stratus - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Stratus model:
Great Car
By LuDäCRis on 02/22/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Stratus SXT 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I got this car about a month ago and it is GREAT! It drives nice and feels nice. Overall a great car!

Not your grandpa's Chrysler
By theredbaron on 02/21/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Stratus R/T 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I had a '97 Stratus pretty stripped down right out of college (purchased brand new). The car had decent performance, front wheel drive & all I wanted in a really attractive price & I had a relatively trouble free experience with that car. With 100,000 on that Stratus, I needed to break down and buy a new one. I looked at everything particularly the Altima, Mazda6, Passat, and of course the Stratus. While I really loved the Passat GLX, I really could not be convinced to pay $10K more for the Passat. The Stratus R/T came with a nice engine (though not nearly as powerful as the Altima, but hey, my dragracing days are over), and plenty of features.

04 R/T
By bc15 on 02/19/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Stratus R/T 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

High trunk lid limits rear view when backing

Cornering Plus Peppy
By M.G.M.Jr. on 02/14/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Stratus SXT 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

2.4L passes flawlessly! This car is light and nimble, and holds the road while it straightens out curves The Dodge Stratus is roomy, and has good visability. Contols are easy to reach and use. Climate control is exclt! A/C actually cools the car in full sun, and doesn't bogg the car down on hills or hvy accl. sound sys is crisp and clean, plays all cd formats. My Stratus came with 16" Alloy whls, grt stability. I drive 55 miles ea way to work, and the Stratus performs excellent in the MPG dept 34hwy/23cty I drive a bit faster than most. I now have 22,000 miles on it and no Problems what so ever. The Stratus' handles Snow and Ice filled roads Like a Pro

Good for chicks too
By sep188269 on 02/11/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Stratus R/T 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Its a definate dude magnet too! Arent you sick of seeing mustangs and eclipses everywhere? Its a head turner, I couldnt even begin to tell you how many compliments Ive gotten!

Love this car
By Beatriz35 on 01/26/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Stratus R/T 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I love my Stratus Coupe R/T. It's fun to drive, and actually great in the snow. When I need more control, I use my auto stick to get traction.

NO Anti-LOCK Brakes????
By Ed job on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Stratus SXT 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This car is a nice car but i bought it so my wife would be safe on the road, back to work and home. When the bad weather struck, this is when the car slid off the road and i found out it didnt have anti-lock brakes. the sole reason on getting a new car....more saftey!

dodge stratus
By natcheew on 01/20/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Stratus SXT 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

i bought this car new (68 miles)it drives and handles good.some vibration in steering wheel,car has 11000 miles on it.uses some oil 1/2 quart in 1500 ml.gas milage 22 1/2 mpg,gets about 26 on interstate,cruise works good as all power equipment.the seat gets "Hard"after about 100 miles,on a scale of 0-10 i rate the car at 7.5

staratus-most underrated car
By grammabef on 01/20/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Stratus R/T 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Stratus has been underrated for years now. It drives great, is roomy, gets good gas mileage and looks like a sports car for a portion of the cost.

Status Coupe
By Begle1 on 01/18/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Stratus SXT 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

We like the color and the look of the car. It has a good feel for the road and handling.