2004 Dodge Stratus Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Stratus model:
Best new car I ever had
By Rick P. on 08/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Stratus Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I bought the 2004 Dodge Stratus on a limb. I had test drove other cars of its class, and just couldn't get the warm fuzzy of spending $20,000 on any of them. I went to my local Dodge dealership, test drove this, and knew right away this was the one. Great handling, sporty looks, very comfortable. I would recommend this car to anyone who is looking for a great car enjoyment/price ratio.

For just having it 2 weeks its okay
By kimalli on 07/31/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Stratus Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I think that overall the 2004 stratus is a nice car. We owned a 2000 stratus prior to this one and although it had it's moments where I wanted to drive it into the river it was a really good car. We travel a lot so I would have to say it is great for travel. The radio is a plus. I think that if you are wanting a good car for a low price a stratus would be a good car. We have not ran into any real big problems with our stratus, other than the break dust on the front tires. That drives me nuts.

My 2001 Stratus ES
By MrJitters on 06/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Stratus Sedan ES 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

A very fun car to drive. Great looks ( I have black clearcoat with the factory chrome wheels), plenty of power and good handling. Good interior room and the seats are very comfortable. The Autostick shifter is a blast! I consider this car to be an excellent value in the midsize range. I presently have 22K on the car. One warranty visit for the blower switch, at 21K, which was fixed with no problem.

dodge rammed
By dale popovch on 06/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Stratus Sedan ES 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I've had the vehicle for about 4 months now and had to replace the transmission already and the brakes had a problem with them. I am in the process of trying to get out of the vehicle and into another

Stratus R/T is a heck of a car
By Jules Lechter on 05/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Stratus Sedan R/T 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 5M)

Though I've only had the car for a couple of weeks, the car is an outstanding find. The ride is smooth and quiet, on both city streets and highways. With good power being generated from the 2.7l Magnum engine, acceleration and passing is no problem. The cockpit is roomy enough to allow comfort for all riders, with safety for all riders, which include airbags for driver and front passenger and complete shoulder straps for all three rear seat passengers. There are many available options which can be applied, but one of the finest is the 4 disc breaking system with ABS, for added safety. This car is a definite grand find for its price.