2004 Dodge Stratus - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Stratus model:
Mopar's pre-Challenger performance coupe
By Huether on 04/25/08 10:41 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Stratus R/T 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

FAST! Keeping my Stratus R/T stock for 4 years, this thing has been a rocket. My Indy Red R/T has seen top speeds of 135, and great braking and handling characteristics. It's an aerodynamic shape, with a great coupe design. It's interior needs more pizazz in its design, but still useful, and spacious. I have 55,000 miles on it now, and plan to drive it until I reach 100,000! Go Mopar!

Love the look and feel of this car
By sharon on 03/17/08 10:01 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Stratus R/T 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

The take off response is awesome, holds the road wonderfully. This is the only car that I've ever bought that is actually worth more than what my loan value is!

Love this car!
By TomStratRT on 05/20/07 06:27 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Stratus R/T 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Very fun to drive. Easy to pass on the highway. I got the ATX and it's not bad at all. It's a little sluggish off the line, but makes up for it while accelerating. 3.0 V6 makes a nice rumble with a few mods and a nice muffler. This car gets plenty of looks and I love the Dark Metallic Gray color. Goes really good with gunmetal wheels. I compared to Accord coupe, Tiburon, Monte Carlo SS and other V6 coupes. This one trumped them all. The R/T coupe is also very rare amongst the cookie-cutter cars on the road.

Gotta go with the R/T
By Tony K on 12/15/05 13:37 PM (PST)

2004 Dodge Stratus R/T 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I've had my Stratus R/T now for 6 months. Plenty of horsepower and still get 30 mpg on the highway. I got mine fully loaded w/ auto-stick, moonroof, leather, infinity sound, chrome wheels. I get a lot of nice car compliments. Dodge did a great job with this car.

Love It So Far ...
By argus on 03/10/05 20:00 PM (PST)

2004 Dodge Stratus R/T 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Bought an auto. Would've likely bought a 5spd had I found one. Transmission shifts just fine though-- I'm impressed and overall extremely happy. Deep Red color is really beautiful--this car gets plenty of looks. It has more power than I need and not so much that I'd get myself in trouble. Good job, Dodge

Quality Car
By Gary85741 on 02/19/05 09:10 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Stratus R/T 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

This was my first new car in eighteen years. I researched my desired factors and options on the internet and arrived at a Dodge Stratus. I rather like having a car in which you don't see yourself coming and going on the highway (eg., not half the people are driving one.)

2001 Stratus RT
By Tig594 on 11/06/04 07:58 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Stratus R/T 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

This is the best car I've ever owned. It is sporty and fun to drive and feels solid and safe underneath you. It looks good on the road and is comfortable and quite roomy on the inside. My boss got in and asked if it was a Mustang. I've put a ton of miles on it (for work) and it's been very reliable. It has excellent pick-up. I've had no problems with it at all. Get a red one with a sun roof!

Dodge moving to the front
By DODGE1 on 08/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Stratus R/T 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

This vehicle is a joy to drive on short or long distance trips. It handles great at high and low speeds, plus the styling brings out positive comments from olld and yong alike. Very solid and dependable and with 30mpg on a trip an economical and fun car to drive.

Her's mine ou ours?
By awacsfe on 05/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Stratus R/T 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

MY wife likes to think of this car as hers, becasue the Honda Accord we traded in for it was mostly driven by her. Unlike our Honda however, this car is FUN to drive. So every morning there's a little tug-of-war over who gets to drive the Stratus and who has to take our SUV. It's come down to a strategy of who park behind who and who leaves first in the morning. It's amazing how many late night trips to the video store and Wal-Mart this struggle has generated.

The Perfect Car
By Brad Sabol on 05/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Stratus R/T 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

This car drives, handles, and performs like a true sports car.