2003 Dodge Stratus Consumer Review: Excellent middle of the road c

2003 Dodge Stratus Sedan - Consumer Review

Excellent middle of the road car
By sac86738 on

2003 Dodge Stratus ES 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Realize that this is not a performance car, so performance gets an "average." Comfort-wise, the seats are cushy, and the steering wheel feels good--not cheap. Fun to drive? Not particularly. Interior is well thought out, very simple. The styling of the exterior is pleasing to my eye, especially the shorter windows. It has a kind of "meaner" look to it than its predecessor. As for reliability, it always starts up as soon as the key is turned--no delays. I've never had a problem with my 1999 Stratus, and I sure don't expect to have too many problems with this one.

Favorite Features

White gague faces and hidden information icons--icons only appear when necessary. Otherwise, instrument cluster is a simple black, with white gagues. One of the best stock speaker packages out there... unbelievable stock speakers, when factory stereo replaced.

Suggested Improvements

The center console (where your elbow would rest) could use some MAJOR design work... the inside is practically USELESS, save for if you just want a small "box" to throw stuff in. Needs better organization.