2003 Dodge Stratus 2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - Don't dodge this Stratus

2003 Dodge Stratus - Consumer Review

Don't dodge this Stratus
By KeithFLA on

2003 Dodge Stratus SXT 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

What a surprise. I bought this car a little over a month ago. So far, so good. This car sits really low, and hugs the road. The cockpit of this Stratus surrounds me well. I have a stocky build, but I am comfortable in this car. You will notice more head room than it's cousin, The Eclipse. The 4 cylinder provides adequate acceleration. The outside road noise is quiet. The shape of the car cuts right through the wind at high speeds. Overall, I am pleased, and I did not break my bank.

Favorite Features

I love the shape of the car. It has a very sport appeal, and people will notice you on the road. I love the standard 16 inch wheels, white gauges, and orange night glow interior lighting. Orange lights are easy on the eyes in night driving.

Suggested Improvements

Increase the horsepower a little to compete with the 4 cylinders produced by Honda and Nissan. Nissan, and Honda 4 cylinder engines in the Accord, and Altime produce 175 horses, vs the Stratus's 147.