2003 Dodge Stratus - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Stratus model:
fun fun and more fun
By sanad@2gss.org on 11/20/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Dodge Stratus R/T 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 5M)

this is the one of the coolest and sweetest looking family cars out there trust me after puting my intake in that baby was even fast and boy is she fun to drive

Stratus R/T Coupe
By 2003 R/T on 11/18/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Dodge Stratus R/T 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I came from a Grand Prix GTP, 240HP 280 Torque. I'm impressed with this car. It's only 200HP and 205 Torque, but with the manual, it feels faster. It's comfortable and fun. It's smaller than I'm used to, and I don't think anyone will ever want to sit behind me. It's a little restrictive on the view, hard to see right behind me, but I've adjusted. It's a great car (with my 200 miles so far) and I would recommend this to anyone (so far). It's got a new look that I like much more than the 2002.

I wan't expecting to buy a Stratus STX
By bevans on 11/12/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Dodge Stratus SXT 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

We went the the dealer with a Stratus R/T with a large V6 and auto trans in mind, but met the 5 speed manual STX version and drove it. I was shocked when the salesman told me it was a 4 cyl. It was a beautiful car and extremely fun to drive. We only have 2000 miles on it so I can't comment about problems. So far, we haven't had any.

New Stratus R/T
By dodgeboy11 on 11/01/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Dodge Stratus R/T 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 5M)

I've only put on a couple hundred miles, but here is my first impressions: Fun to drive w/ excellent handling. Good feel of brakes. Steering a little over sensitive, but responsive. Horsepower OK...nothing to write home about. I have noticed a couple squeaks and rattles inside...typical Dodge. Overall, about the most fun you can have in a car that is still practical.