2003 Dodge Stratus - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Stratus model:
awsome car
By stever k on 09/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Stratus SXT 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

This car is a dream to drive. For the amount of money I paid for this car. I'm 6'2" tall and this car fits me perfect. The 2.4L engine runs like a champ with the 5spd. I love the 32mpg on ave. A car this size getting that good of gas mileage. WOW!! I would not tell any one not to get this car..

Nat's Stratus
By NATALYEANNE on 09/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Stratus R/T 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I really enjoy my Stratus b/c it has a lot of get up and go. There is a slight delay when you are taking off but once you do...look out. The 6 disk cd changer in the dash with the oontrols behind the steering wheel is very convenient. I like it much better than having the controls in the front. It could stand to have a litte more leg room in the back though!

Nice car, but milage stinks
By redpony on 09/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Stratus SXT 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

The fuel milage is awful. We started out getting 22.7 in town, but the milage has fallen with each suceeding fill up to 16.5. We can only get 25 on the highway. Also on days with a temps over 115 the idle is erratic. The car will almost stall coming a stop. On one very hot 126 degree day the idle jumped to 2000 rpms causing the car to lurch forward almost causing an accident. The dealer can find nothing wrong and says that the Chrysler Eng. Dept. claims this is normal for all Chrysler 4 cyl. engines in hot weather. Chrysler Corp. won't help so I have filed a complaint with the NTSA regarding the sudden engine acceleration problem.

I love my\Car
By littlebit on 08/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Stratus SE 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I love my Dodge Stratus,it fun car drive it has lots of power.

Don't dodge this Stratus
By KeithFLA on 08/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Stratus SXT 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

What a surprise. I bought this car a little over a month ago. So far, so good. This car sits really low, and hugs the road. The cockpit of this Stratus surrounds me well. I have a stocky build, but I am comfortable in this car. You will notice more head room than it's cousin, The Eclipse. The 4 cylinder provides adequate acceleration. The outside road noise is quiet. The shape of the car cuts right through the wind at high speeds. Overall, I am pleased, and I did not break my bank.

Exellent
By Ryan Sewell on 07/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Stratus R/T 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Fun car to drive, little body roll.

I Love My Stratus
By Stratus R/T 03 on 07/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Stratus R/T 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 5M)

I purchased my 2003 Stratus RT in December of 2002 after my 2002 Chrystler Sebring sedan was totalled out. I was hit by someone(estimated to be driving in excess of 65 mph)that ran a stop sign. Almost everyone that saw my Sebring said that I should have been killed, but I walked away from the accident with a few fractures, lots of brusies and a fear of driving. About a month after my accident I found my Stratus R/T and purchased it. I feel safer in it than I did in my Sebring. My Stratus R/T has helped to restore my life.

Awesome car!
By slickchros on 06/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Stratus R/T 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I just bought this car and absolutely love it!! It has tons of power and handles like a dream! I almost bought a 2002 r/t but am glad I waited. It is SO much fun to drive and very attractive car! I already got a couple of "nice car" compliments. It has everything you could want in a car and more. I got the 5 speed and would recommend it on this car.

step's review
By stephan on 06/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Stratus SXT 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

excellent quality for price excellent choice for people looking for sports look with some of the performance without the price

Fun to drive
By bdscoach on 05/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Stratus SXT 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Bought the car new and have been very satisfied! Sexy styling and eye catching color (inferno red) is just the beginning! Rides great, quiet, comfortable and enough accessories to satisfy creature comforts. So far (2500 miles), no problems or rattles. Fold down rear seats are a hidden value. Good basic trasportation makes this vehicle a good car for the money.