Used 2003 Dodge Stratus Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Dodge Stratus Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Stratus model:
Can you say Electrical Problem?
By 7TimeChamp_3 on 02/26/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Dodge Stratus Sedan R/T 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 5M)

I should have known better than to by another Dodge. Much like my 97 Caravan this car has been one problem after another. My ABS has failed 4 times on the car and Chrysler has done very little to try to fix it. The 5 speed is hard to shift, often requiring a double clutch to get the car to shift, which the dealer tells me is normal. I have been driving manual shift cars for 15 years and have never had these issues. The car is sluggish, our other car is an 02 VW Cabrio with a 4 banger and it runs every but as well as my R/T. Dealer tells me that is the thin air in Colorado. I think the car is thin on good old HP.

new RT 2003
By chuckdog on 01/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Dodge Stratus Sedan R/T 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 5M)

love the car. i drove a 92 chevy corsica for 10 years...so this is great. I've only had the car for about a month, but i've had a lot of compliments. I have never seen another 4 dr R/T on the road though. Not as quick as I'd though it would be, but it handles better than I thought. One complaint is that there are only 4 color options

Outstanding
By AVan on 01/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Dodge Stratus Sedan ES 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

What a great car - I have never been as happy with a purchase as I am with my Stratus. It's powerful and fun to drive and has more room than most other sedans, esp. in back seat and cargo areas.

fun fun and more fun
By sanad@2gss.org on 11/20/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Dodge Stratus Sedan R/T 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 5M)

this is the one of the coolest and sweetest looking family cars out there trust me after puting my intake in that baby was even fast and boy is she fun to drive

New Stratus R/T
By dodgeboy11 on 11/01/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Dodge Stratus Sedan R/T 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 5M)

I've only put on a couple hundred miles, but here is my first impressions: Fun to drive w/ excellent handling. Good feel of brakes. Steering a little over sensitive, but responsive. Horsepower OK...nothing to write home about. I have noticed a couple squeaks and rattles inside...typical Dodge. Overall, about the most fun you can have in a car that is still practical.