2003 Dodge Stratus Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Stratus model:
Stratus RT Coupe 2003
By Karlie on 01/22/07 15:43 PM (PST)

2003 Dodge Stratus Coupe R/T 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I liked the features that came with this car from day one. I have had it just over a year now and have never had it into the mechanic shop for anything more than routine maintainance.

Amazing car
By travis on 11/24/06 10:12 AM (PST)

2003 Dodge Stratus Coupe SXT 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I have had this car for a couple of months now and I am in love with it. Iit is the best car I have ever owned and I feel like a king driving it. I would suggest it to anyone. The only problem is the blind spots and it's hard to see out of the back when backing up. Other than that. it's an amazing car

Love my Stratus
By Lori on 11/06/06 23:13 PM (PST)

2003 Dodge Stratus Coupe SXT 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this car about 5 months ago. I was looking for something descent on gas since I was driving a 2001 Ford Explorer. I found the Stratus (mine is black) and I had to have it. I love the interior and the way it drives. The only problem I have is I need to get new rotors because since I bought the car my front end shakes when I apply the brakes. I guess that will only cost me around $200. I have taken my car on a few road trips and I love the stereo and my sunroof.

I love my car
By I love this Car on 12/03/05 07:55 AM (PST)

2003 Dodge Stratus Coupe SXT 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I've had this car 18 months. It's fun to drive and beautiful. Mine is red and got me two tickets shortly after purchase. Since the warranty expired I have noticed quite a bit of wobbling in the front end, and during a traffic jam it over heated. Not sure it's going to be economical in the long run. But maaaaaaaaan I love this car.

Great Little Car
By KAB on 07/22/05 19:20 PM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Stratus Coupe SXT 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I have the Stratus SXT Coupe. I purchased it 1.5 years ago and I love it! I have the ocean blue color. I am always getting comments on how "pretty" my car is! My only complaint is that it is very small. I definitely do not recommend it for someone who has children. Car sits a little too low to the ground. The trunk is huge and mine came with a 4 disc CD player which is very nice.

Hot Red R/T by Tom in TN
By TVBAR on 07/02/05 00:36 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Stratus Coupe R/T 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I bought my R/T new 16 months ago with 87 miles on the car. I now have a total of 50,000 miles on it. I have not had any repair issues with the car. I change the oil every 3000 miles and follow the required maintinance schedule. I just changed my first set of tires at 48,000 miles. The car runs great, and has a dependable 3.0 ltr engine. This is my 2nd Stratus. I had a 2000 stratus and put over 150,000 miles on it, and it ran great.

Worth the purchase!
By Sarah B on 06/11/05 13:16 PM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Stratus Coupe R/T 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

We were in the market last August for a car, and came to Edmunds.com. Of all the cars we looked up that we were considering, the 2003 Dodge Stratus R/T coupe had the best review. So we made the purchase and have not been let down! I would tend to agree with the other reviews regarding the emergency brake placement, but other than that we can't complain! Definitely worth the purchase!

Not your daddy's old Dodge
By budnelson on 03/20/05 17:25 PM (PST)

2003 Dodge Stratus Coupe SXT 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Had this car 15 months....15,000 mile - no problems...lots of compliments on the looks....pearl white color looks sharp when washed....fun to drive

WOW
By Dan Wall on 03/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Dodge Stratus Coupe SXT 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I went looking for a Extended Cab fullsize pick-up when I saw this baby sitting in the showroom floor. I couldn't help but look it over. I didn't really know that Stratus came in a 2 door, but had to have it well before I even drove it. After driving it, there was no way I could leave with out the car. It's a large enough car to not feel cramped inside, and still a very sporty car that gets some serious attention all passer-bys.

03 R/T Coupe
By StratusOwner on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Dodge Stratus Coupe R/T 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I love my stratus. It looks great, rides great, and there are so many aftermarket modifications available due to its common engine with the sebring and eclipse.