2002 Dodge Stratus - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Stratus model:
Slamming R/T
By skippyB on 07/10/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Dodge Stratus R/T 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Great car and blast to drive and didn't cost a mint!

I love my Stratus
By ladycook on 07/07/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Dodge Stratus SE 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I absolutely love my Stratus. It is beautiful! I get compliments on it almost daily. And it is one of the most fun to drive cars I've ever had.

Best car I have ever had!!!
By jtamos on 06/18/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Dodge Stratus SE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I drove approximately 15 new vehicles before deciding on this Stratus SE. The 2.4L 4 cyl. is in fact slow, but is suprisingly refined and quiet - for a 4 cylinder. I might also add that even though the engine lacks the power of the V6, I find that the engine and transmission compliment each other very well. Great ride, no wind/road noise, and excellent build quality - Let me mention that I am a Quality Assurance Supervisor, with over 11 years in my field. I am extremely picky to say the least. This is just a fantastic vehicle.

Unbelievable!!!
By SilverGhost on 06/17/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Dodge Stratus R/T 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 5M)

I bought this car after owning a 97 Avenger ES Coupe. I thought that car was great. This one is 10 times better than that one. It has a very fast 2.7L V6 Magnum engine. The handling is the best I have driven in a car (and that includes the BMW 3 Series). There is plenty of room in the trunk and in the interior. Great styling and an awesome ride all for under $25K.

I LOVE THIS CAR!!!
By miciel on 06/15/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Dodge Stratus SE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

My dad has purchased this Dodge Stratus '01 and I just can't help looking at it from the outside. The car is very beautiful. By the time my dad parked it outside the house, our neighbors even said, "wow it's beautiful!" This car is very unique and bold, it has a distinct design and you would really know when the DODGE STRATUS is on the road! The car is affordable too which is so unbelievable. I like its outside features, and I love the interior design more. It's very comfortable, and I love driving the car, It's just perfect!

Get the most
By Christina on 06/11/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Dodge Stratus R/T 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I love being able to get the engine to respond when I need to move quickly or just show off what an R/T is all about, but you've gotta get the manual, that auto-stick thing is a joke. I was considering an Eclipse as well, but once I realized all my friend actually HAVE legs, I thought it'd be nicer to get the extra 4" in the back. Plus, being a young adult, I researched car insurance and found that the rates are much higher for the Eclipse.

Stratus Coupe, the Four Cylinder Kind
By Silent on 06/07/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Dodge Stratus SE 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Edmund's reviews mention two things that attract young buyers: low price, high performance. The same things also attract not-so-young buyers (me). The four-cylinder has acceptable power, and the five-speed enhances the driving experience.

Fun Fun Fun
By JBR on 05/30/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Dodge Stratus R/T 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I bought my 2002 Caffe Latte R/T because of the heritage that comes with the R/T badge. Realizing of course it is not of the same true muscle car blood of the 60's and 70's . The styling is what got my attention first, then the options that came along. My R/T has all the options. I am 6 ft. two inches tall and found it to be rather difficult to get use to at first as I also own a Ram 1500 SWB SLT 1500. BUT for what it is I find this car to be worth the money and tons of fun to drive on any highway here in North Florida. The performance I must say , is nothing like the 340 Dusters or 6pack Cuda's. But quick and responsive for a V/6 . I

That's a Dodge?
By deeceedan on 05/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Dodge Stratus R/T 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

This car has lively excelleration and a 5 speed manual transmission. lots of fun to drive. The rear seat has ample room, but it can be a chore to get in and out of. It's very pretty to look at, and the handling and steering make long trips fun. People ask me "Is that a Dodge?"

YIIIIPPPPEEEEE
By amoni1 on 05/16/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Dodge Stratus SE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Ilove this car. My fiance has a ram 1500 and I had to put it in the shop and they gave me a stratus on loaner. I fell in love with the car, I didnt want a car because I didnt think they would have enough room for my two kids but this one was. I went back the next week to look more into it....well I ended up leaving with a 2002 black sxt with a sunroof...this car is excellent and fast and cute!!