2002 Dodge Stratus - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Stratus model:
A mere 8
By JCal on 10/16/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Dodge Stratus SE 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

The stratus coupe handles nicely, yet it's missing something, it tends to hestitate when you kick it down. It handles great around corners and is very quite inside. The four disk CD stero has anice sound system.

This car is HOT!!
By Mariangela on 10/02/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Dodge Stratus R/T 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I just bought this car in July. It was first pick car and let me tell you, I love it. It's silver w/ leather, sunroof, cd/cassette/equalizer, 7 infinity speakers, chrome 17 inch wheels. It's a good value. I love the exhaust sound and it's quick.

Stratus Coupe RT
By Mike S on 09/14/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Dodge Stratus R/T 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

The Stratus Coupe is a fun car to drive. Power, style and comfort are all a plus. The sleak, low to the ground design helps it performance at high speeds. I would recomend this car.

Great looking and performing car!
By StratusRT on 09/04/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Dodge Stratus R/T 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I bought my 2002 Stratus R/T Coupe in October 2001 because I loved its looks, performance, and value compared to some competing models. I've had it for almost a year now and have no real complaints about it. The 3.0L V6 is a great performer although I think Dodge should have upped the horsepower slightly for the R/T model. I could get a plain SE Coupe with the same engine if I wanted. The R/T badge has always been on the top performance vehicles at Dodge. I get tons of looks and great comments from other people when I drive the car. I'm very happy with my decision to purchase this car.

Awesome Car
By FSUcutie00 on 08/25/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Dodge Stratus R/T 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

This is my first new car. Its so much fun to drive and the speakers handle awesome. Its a fun and easy to drive car !

02 Stratus
By CA94080 on 08/19/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Dodge Stratus SE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Bought the V6 2.7L 2002 Stratus SE. Love its powerful engine and acceleration. Its AT is not as smooth as my GM car. The paint job is poor. The plastic interior looks cheap. The battery is at a very odd position (not viewable under the hood). The work room under the hood is very tight, which makes many maintenance job more difficult. The headroom for the front folks is too small, regarding the size of this vehicle. It has a huge blind spot at the drive side. Have to be very careful when change lanes. Fuel economy is about 21-22 mpg for mostly highway driving. The trunk is narrow, but quite deep. Reliability: after 8000 miles, no any problem so far.

2002 Dodge Stratus SE Plus
By FreddieGN on 08/17/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Dodge Stratus SE Plus 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

It is not my vehicle but my brother owns a 2002 Dodge Stratus SE Plus! I love this car. Doing 60 on the highway feels more like 30! It has great fuel economy. He has it in Stone White with Dark Slate Gray Cloth. The back seat is comfortable enough for 2 adults and a 5 feet tall 12 year old. Perfect legroom in front and back!

Excelent Car for the price
By Rossyman on 08/06/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Dodge Stratus SE 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I just bought this car about a month ago and absolutely love it. Blind spots a bit more difficult than I am used to, but not too bad. Other than that no complaints yet.

Exceptional & Really Fun to Drive
By makja on 07/29/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Dodge Stratus ES 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

In one word "Exceptional". I decided on the ES package when purchasing my new Stratus. I opted for cloth instead of leather seats but made up for it with a power moon roof, CD changer & chrome rims. Besides it's sleak yet sporty looks this car makes you feel like you're floating when cruising down a country road with the moon roof open and windows down. But punch the gas to the floor and hang on. The 200 HP engine races from 50 to 100 in what seems like a few seconds. All in all exceptional handling, supreme power, sleak yet sporty looks & an exceptional sound system make this car the greatest I've ever owned.

Dodge Stratus R/T
By freddy87@aol.com on 07/15/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Dodge Stratus R/T 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Great performer, not much for comfort. Cluch,and transmission not what expeted. Otherwise great car.