Makes merging fun!
By Scotty1 on
2001 Dodge Stratus R/T 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)
It sucks up the gas... perhaps it's my driving style. I believe specs are 17 mpg, I concur. All leather interior, 7 infinity speakers, 4 cd changer, 17" polished wheels, sunroof, 200hp. Rear view mirror fades the lights of the traffic I pass. Fast and sporty and new enough on the market to get "thumbs up" from pedestrians while parking at the grocery store. Merging onto traffic is a delight. Steering while in turbo makes me concentrate more, as it is front wheel drive and has special tracking making the front wheels fight against eachother for traction. But I got used to it.
Favorite Features
I LOVE driving to gas stations and car washes. Just tonight, the attendent said "Nice car, dude." I'm still practicing my responses, but most of the time I just say "It's totally hot!"
Suggested Improvements
Low front roof is difficult when driving into the sun, sun visor reduces visibility to just inches. Too much emphasise in trunk size, but rear passengers are comfortable. Child Seat anchors are large and bulky. Heavy doors. VERY MINOR suggested improvements.
By ridgerunner52
on 07/30/14 19:19 PM (PDT)

All the stratus I see here under se 2 dr. Coupes are 2.4 4cylinder. Mine is a Stratus SE 2 dr. Coupe 3.o 6 cylinder. I saw only Rt Coupes with 3.0's 6 cylinder. Am I the only one with SE 3.o?