Good ride.
By Frank on
1999 Dodge Stratus 4dr Sedan
I think this is a good vehicle it might just be me but it has already left me stranded onces It was the camshaft sensor and crankshaft sensor. 260 bucks to get that fixed less than a month after buying it at a local fire rescue auction for 2400 and a few days after getting that fixed my master cylinder for the brakes went out plus i had to change my back brakes because they were completely spent. so in less than a month of driving I've spend an extra 600 bucks on the car. Now it seems to be running excellent and i hope it does not give me any problems cuz im broke now. but its a very nice car to drive if it does not give me anymore problems I wont be sorry i bought it.
Favorite Features
I like the white meters and factory speakers thump. definitely a good sounding car. it has plenty of room for your legs even backseaters will be alright.
Suggested Improvements
It's not very sound proof on the highway. it needs more headroom i sometimes bump my head on the roof. BETTER MPG I get 280 miles per tank that is not good at all that's 17.5 miles per gallon maybe its the way i drive. or the a/c.