1999 Dodge Stratus Consumer Review: Mom, can I take the STRATUS?!?

1999 Dodge Stratus Sedan - Consumer Review

Mom, can I take the STRATUS?!?!?!
By mee-moo on

1999 Dodge Stratus ES 4dr Sedan

My Stratus ES (1999 w/ Autostick) has been a very good car. I only had one, minor problem with it; the alternator cable to the battery came loose, which resulted in some arching and a bad smell. Nothing serious at all. It took no time to fix and was covered by warranty. One other problem--very, very minor--the print on the radio buttons seems to be wearing off way too early, and those shouldn't wear at all...ever.

My favorite features about the car are the VERY COMFY seats (ES model w/ leather). Many people have said that those are possibly the most-comfortable seats they've ever sat in. I, for one, think they are the most-comfy seats I've ever sat on in a car to date!

It needs more HP and a available, sporty manual (both taken care of in the 2002 R/T model). The head restraints NEED TO BE ABLE TO BE POSTIONED HIGHER UP, lock at a desired angle to the head, and there NEEDS to be head restraints in the back seat.