1995 Dodge Stealth Consumer Review: I lLove My Stealth R/T

1995 Dodge Stealth Coupe - Consumer Review

I lLove My Stealth R/T
By Stingray on

1995 Dodge Stealth R/T 2dr Coupe

Contrary to popular belief , I have had great service and a whole lot of fun with my Stealth . Not only have I not done anything to it but drive it for the past year but I get 26 to 30 miles to the gal. It had 101000 miles on it when I got it but is now knocking on 143000 miles and still tops out at 157 mph with 2300 rpms left to play with before red lining . I change the oil every 3 to 4000 miles and ate up 2 sets of Z rated 245/45/17/ tires( mountains of NC ) . I`ve had vettes , mustangs , and even a 350 stroker Studebaker but my Stealth has been one of the best or the best car puchase I`ve made in my 30 years of buying my own cars !!!

The apperance is and has been very catching to the puplic . I get more looks and stares with this car than any other except the Studabaker , 1953 Champion street rod I had 16 years ago .

More infomation should be made available to it`s owners . Having a hard time getting info and books on this car .Could use a bigger motor like a 340ci or maybe quising in a 440 six pack some how , HA !