1995 Dodge Stealth - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Stealth model:
Ton O' Fun!!
By nb on 05/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Dodge Stealth R/T Turbo 2dr Coupe AWD

Awsome car! AWD provides great traction. I've dumped the clutch at 5000 in sleet and took off like a dry summer day! comfortable, fast after the initial turbo lag. By third gear you'r easily breaking the law! Tires aren't cheap and don't last long in these sizes. 20-25k a set. Problems I've had: Those chrome wheels are peeling! Failed water pump, alternator, ticking lifters! I've heard this is a common problem. I was able to have them replaced under warranty, but they've recently started again after 69k mi.. Right speaker is going bad radio full of little glitches. Wind comes through the sun roof no matter how tightly closed at 135 mph!

Dodge Stealth
By Eric3238 on 03/17/02 13:03 PM (PST)

1995 Dodge Stealth R/T Turbo 2dr Coupe AWD

I got a Dodge Stealth because I wanted to impress some people. And it did just that. And I still have it in my garage and it still runs good. I guess the better you treat any cars. The longer they'll last. My Stealth has about 80,000 and it is still going fine!

WHAT A CAR!!!!!
By JOHNNY on 03/17/02 12:40 PM (PST)

1995 Dodge Stealth R/T Turbo 2dr Coupe AWD

I purchased this car at the end of summer 2002 and I have to admit this car is a masterpeice! I have never driving a car like this and I have prevoisly owned a 92 corvette and 90 camaro. I've seen specs where this car is faster then a 911 turbo in the 60. The Stealth TT is all around the most comfortable, most affortable, and the most attractive car for the money. The AWD and 4ws systems compliment the car in hard turns and passing, and when those twin turbos kick in ... hummm HOLD ON!!! and when it comes to maintainance prices ... well lets just say its a bit more then a grandprix and much less then a vette. I rate this car 5+/5 on road and track.

I lLove My Stealth R/T
By Stingray on 03/17/02 02:15 AM (PST)

1995 Dodge Stealth R/T 2dr Coupe

Contrary to popular belief , I have had great service and a whole lot of fun with my Stealth . Not only have I not done anything to it but drive it for the past year but I get 26 to 30 miles to the gal. It had 101000 miles on it when I got it but is now knocking on 143000 miles and still tops out at 157 mph with 2300 rpms left to play with before red lining . I change the oil every 3 to 4000 miles and ate up 2 sets of Z rated 245/45/17/ tires( mountains of NC ) . I`ve had vettes , mustangs , and even a 350 stroker Studebaker but my Stealth has been one of the best or the best car puchase I`ve made in my 30 years of buying my own cars !!!

Holds the road
By Elwood on 03/15/02 12:53 PM (PST)

1995 Dodge Stealth 2dr Coupe

Car is a lot of fun to drive, there is no corner it can't handle. Suprisingly comfortable on long trips (as long as noone sits in the back seat). Have had no mechanical problems (80,000 mi.), my only complaints are the transmission lags after you slow down, unless you come to a complete stop, and the base 3.0L engine is a little underpowered. Handles excellently, but rides hard. Recommend no person over 40 purchase one of these.

Best car after Viper!
By jetblackrt on 03/13/02 12:40 PM (PST)

1995 Dodge Stealth R/T 2dr Coupe

The car is a classic! I owned it and love it! Build quality is next to perfect, all panels lined by mm. Everything works, engine sounds like V10 to learn more about this car visit www.3si.org or www.stealth316.com

BEST CAR EVER
By ult guy on 03/12/02 03:30 AM (PST)

1995 Dodge Stealth R/T Turbo 2dr Coupe AWD

Extremly nice ride, Its AWD destroys all cars, i whoop Supra Twin Turbo's in my Stealth RT.. i suggest this car 100%