1995 Dodge Stealth R/T Turbo - Consumer Reviews

R/T Turbo 3.0L V6 Twin-turbo AWD 6-speed Manual - (8 reviews )
Fast and fun
By yamaha1269 on 06/26/08 15:00 PM (PDT)

1995 Dodge Stealth R/T Turbo R/T Turbo 2dr Coupe AWD

I own five of these cars; from the base model to the twin turbo from each year so I feel I'm well qualified to make an accurate judgment of this car; to start this car is highly underrated and I wish they would get more recognition for the Design and engineering. Car is fairly comfortable driving long distance. My six speed turbo was great on gas for a sports car and went 450 miles if not more on a full 17 gallon tank. Oh man does this car sound good with an after market sound system with little or no effort although the head units angle does create a problem with a flip up screen if installed so using and double din unit is better.

My favorite car
By DW on 10/04/05 13:59 PM (PDT)

1995 Dodge Stealth R/T Turbo R/T Turbo 2dr Coupe AWD

I've owned over 15 different cars - BMW, Ford, Mazda, Mercury, Volvo, etc. But this one is by far my favorite.

sweet car
By brad51 on 03/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Dodge Stealth R/T Turbo R/T Turbo 2dr Coupe AWD

it is won of the best cars i think.it is a fun fast car! IT is really fast.I wish they still made them.IT is the best car ive ever had.

THis IS the Best Car Ever
By Hank/ Hank_Joe on 01/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Dodge Stealth R/T Turbo R/T Turbo 2dr Coupe AWD

I Love this car, even before I bought it, all the girls come up to me and ask me what car it is, and i tell them its a Dodge Stealth!! And on the highway its realy fun, because you have so much power you can pass anyone (exept the cops.) This car is a realy fun car to drive! Its good looking, fast, and a chick-magnet!! Trust me ;)

Ton O' Fun!!
By nb on 05/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Dodge Stealth R/T Turbo R/T Turbo 2dr Coupe AWD

Awsome car! AWD provides great traction. I've dumped the clutch at 5000 in sleet and took off like a dry summer day! comfortable, fast after the initial turbo lag. By third gear you'r easily breaking the law! Tires aren't cheap and don't last long in these sizes. 20-25k a set. Problems I've had: Those chrome wheels are peeling! Failed water pump, alternator, ticking lifters! I've heard this is a common problem. I was able to have them replaced under warranty, but they've recently started again after 69k mi.. Right speaker is going bad radio full of little glitches. Wind comes through the sun roof no matter how tightly closed at 135 mph!

Dodge Stealth
By Eric3238 on 03/17/02 13:03 PM (PST)

1995 Dodge Stealth R/T Turbo R/T Turbo 2dr Coupe AWD

I got a Dodge Stealth because I wanted to impress some people. And it did just that. And I still have it in my garage and it still runs good. I guess the better you treat any cars. The longer they'll last. My Stealth has about 80,000 and it is still going fine!

WHAT A CAR!!!!!
By JOHNNY on 03/17/02 12:40 PM (PST)

1995 Dodge Stealth R/T Turbo R/T Turbo 2dr Coupe AWD

I purchased this car at the end of summer 2002 and I have to admit this car is a masterpeice! I have never driving a car like this and I have prevoisly owned a 92 corvette and 90 camaro. I've seen specs where this car is faster then a 911 turbo in the 60. The Stealth TT is all around the most comfortable, most affortable, and the most attractive car for the money. The AWD and 4ws systems compliment the car in hard turns and passing, and when those twin turbos kick in ... hummm HOLD ON!!! and when it comes to maintainance prices ... well lets just say its a bit more then a grandprix and much less then a vette. I rate this car 5+/5 on road and track.

BEST CAR EVER
By ult guy on 03/12/02 03:30 AM (PST)

1995 Dodge Stealth R/T Turbo R/T Turbo 2dr Coupe AWD

Extremly nice ride, Its AWD destroys all cars, i whoop Supra Twin Turbo's in my Stealth RT.. i suggest this car 100%