Used 1995 Dodge Stealth Base Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1995 Dodge Stealth - Consumer Reviews

1995 Dodge Stealth Coupe

View reviews for a specific Stealth model:

Still love my Stealth
By Patricia

1995 Dodge Stealth Coupe 2dr Coupe

This car has been an excellent vehicle,and lots of fun to drive. Still don't want to give it up. It has 95,000 miles, is still running like new and the body still looks beautiful and stylish even for today. Only major problem I had wasan expensive part for the anti-lockbreaks. Great on gas, especially for a sports car. Every day I love to get in it and hug the curves or just listen to the nice sound of the engine. I ran iton synthetic oil (Mobile 1) since it was new. Purrs smoothy still, so maybe that helped. I also would love to see this car made again. I would love to have abrand new one again!

Favorite Features

The looks - very stylish. The handling around curves at high speeds. The reliability and smooth operation of the engine and the whole car. The comfort, fits like a glove.

Suggested Improvements

Larger wheels with this base model. Power and such were fine for our roads and speed limits, but I think the larger wheels look great.

IN STEALTH MODE!!
By klinger13

1995 Dodge Stealth Coupe 2dr Coupe

has been quite reliable. have only needed to replace the clutch for the air- conditioner, driver side window regulator and an o2 sensor.is very fun to drive and handles exceptionally well. i would love to buy another if they still made them.

Favorite Features

the slick exterior design. looks muscular from the front

Suggested Improvements

three things i wish mine had: spoiler on rear of trunk and the air dams, like the mitsus. and fancier wheels.cannot complain though, has been a great car!!

My Black Beauty.
By Lodge

1995 Dodge Stealth Coupe 2dr Coupe

I bought this car with only 15,000 miles on it. It was a birthday present to myself. Drove it off the show room floor and have never looked at another car. The only repairs I have had to make on the now 108,000 miles ... is 1 alternator, and the regulator for the drivers side power window.

Favorite Features

handles great, sleek style, very realiable, fast and furious!

Suggested Improvements

Dodge should bring this car back. I am heartbroken that I can't ever buy a new one. Mine is up to 108,000 miles and still holding strong.

Holds the road
By Elwood

1995 Dodge Stealth Coupe 2dr Coupe

Car is a lot of fun to drive, there is no corner it can't handle. Suprisingly comfortable on long trips (as long as noone sits in the back seat). Have had no mechanical problems (80,000 mi.), my only complaints are the transmission lags after you slow down, unless you come to a complete stop, and the base 3.0L engine is a little underpowered. Handles excellently, but rides hard. Recommend no person over 40 purchase one of these.