1995 Dodge Stealth Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Stealth model:
Still love my Stealth
By Patricia on 03/23/05 14:08 PM (PST)

1995 Dodge Stealth Coupe 2dr Coupe

This car has been an excellent vehicle,and lots of fun to drive. Still don't want to give it up. It has 95,000 miles, is still running like new and the body still looks beautiful and stylish even for today. Only major problem I had wasan expensive part for the anti-lockbreaks. Great on gas, especially for a sports car. Every day I love to get in it and hug the curves or just listen to the nice sound of the engine. I ran iton synthetic oil (Mobile 1) since it was new. Purrs smoothy still, so maybe that helped. I also would love to see this car made again. I would love to have abrand new one again!

IN STEALTH MODE!!
By klinger13 on 04/05/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Dodge Stealth Coupe 2dr Coupe

has been quite reliable. have only needed to replace the clutch for the air- conditioner, driver side window regulator and an o2 sensor.is very fun to drive and handles exceptionally well. i would love to buy another if they still made them.

My Car
By Matt T. on 01/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Dodge Stealth Coupe R/T 2dr Coupe

I love this car. the 5 speed manual is awsome with the 3.0...lots of wheel spin even with the front wheel drive

My Black Beauty.
By Lodge on 10/20/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Dodge Stealth Coupe 2dr Coupe

I bought this car with only 15,000 miles on it. It was a birthday present to myself. Drove it off the show room floor and have never looked at another car. The only repairs I have had to make on the now 108,000 miles ... is 1 alternator, and the regulator for the drivers side power window.

high mileage
By stealthy rick on 10/06/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Dodge Stealth Coupe R/T 2dr Coupe

The Stelath is a great car, it is beautiful to look at and its performance is exceptional. The one major flaw is th automatic transmission, it is unrelaible, I am on my 3rd!

The Car of Exellence
By Meghan on 07/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Dodge Stealth Coupe R/T 2dr Coupe

I haven't had any problems with this vehicle. It is fun to drive, and it has saved my life once already. The car's low center force gravity allows it to hug curves easily.

I lLove My Stealth R/T
By Stingray on 03/17/02 02:15 AM (PST)

1995 Dodge Stealth Coupe R/T 2dr Coupe

Contrary to popular belief , I have had great service and a whole lot of fun with my Stealth . Not only have I not done anything to it but drive it for the past year but I get 26 to 30 miles to the gal. It had 101000 miles on it when I got it but is now knocking on 143000 miles and still tops out at 157 mph with 2300 rpms left to play with before red lining . I change the oil every 3 to 4000 miles and ate up 2 sets of Z rated 245/45/17/ tires( mountains of NC ) . I`ve had vettes , mustangs , and even a 350 stroker Studebaker but my Stealth has been one of the best or the best car puchase I`ve made in my 30 years of buying my own cars !!!

Holds the road
By Elwood on 03/15/02 12:53 PM (PST)

1995 Dodge Stealth Coupe 2dr Coupe

Car is a lot of fun to drive, there is no corner it can't handle. Suprisingly comfortable on long trips (as long as noone sits in the back seat). Have had no mechanical problems (80,000 mi.), my only complaints are the transmission lags after you slow down, unless you come to a complete stop, and the base 3.0L engine is a little underpowered. Handles excellently, but rides hard. Recommend no person over 40 purchase one of these.

Best car after Viper!
By jetblackrt on 03/13/02 12:40 PM (PST)

1995 Dodge Stealth Coupe R/T 2dr Coupe

The car is a classic! I owned it and love it! Build quality is next to perfect, all panels lined by mm. Everything works, engine sounds like V10 to learn more about this car visit www.3si.org or www.stealth316.com