1995 Dodge Stealth - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Stealth model:
My Car
By Matt T. on 01/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Dodge Stealth R/T 2dr Coupe

I love this car. the 5 speed manual is awsome with the 3.0...lots of wheel spin even with the front wheel drive

high mileage
By stealthy rick on 10/06/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Dodge Stealth R/T 2dr Coupe

The Stelath is a great car, it is beautiful to look at and its performance is exceptional. The one major flaw is th automatic transmission, it is unrelaible, I am on my 3rd!

The Car of Exellence
By Meghan on 07/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Dodge Stealth R/T 2dr Coupe

I haven't had any problems with this vehicle. It is fun to drive, and it has saved my life once already. The car's low center force gravity allows it to hug curves easily.

I lLove My Stealth R/T
By Stingray on 03/17/02 02:15 AM (PST)

1995 Dodge Stealth R/T 2dr Coupe

Contrary to popular belief , I have had great service and a whole lot of fun with my Stealth . Not only have I not done anything to it but drive it for the past year but I get 26 to 30 miles to the gal. It had 101000 miles on it when I got it but is now knocking on 143000 miles and still tops out at 157 mph with 2300 rpms left to play with before red lining . I change the oil every 3 to 4000 miles and ate up 2 sets of Z rated 245/45/17/ tires( mountains of NC ) . I`ve had vettes , mustangs , and even a 350 stroker Studebaker but my Stealth has been one of the best or the best car puchase I`ve made in my 30 years of buying my own cars !!!

Best car after Viper!
By jetblackrt on 03/13/02 12:40 PM (PST)

1995 Dodge Stealth R/T 2dr Coupe

The car is a classic! I owned it and love it! Build quality is next to perfect, all panels lined by mm. Everything works, engine sounds like V10 to learn more about this car visit www.3si.org or www.stealth316.com