Used 1995 Dodge Stealth Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1995 Dodge Stealth - Consumer Reviews

1995 Dodge Stealth

View reviews for a specific Stealth model:

Fast and fun
By yamaha1269

1995 Dodge Stealth R/T Turbo 2dr Coupe AWD

I own five of these cars; from the base model to the twin turbo from each year so I feel I'm well qualified to make an accurate judgment of this car; to start this car is highly underrated and I wish they would get more recognition for the Design and engineering. Car is fairly comfortable driving long distance. My six speed turbo was great on gas for a sports car and went 450 miles if not more on a full 17 gallon tank. Oh man does this car sound good with an after market sound system with little or no effort although the head units angle does create a problem with a flip up screen if installed so using and double din unit is better.

Favorite Features

The dash layout is very user friendly and bright at night; many gages and warning lights to look at. the all wheel drive is the best and cant be beat even when driving in the winter with 255/45/18" tires only Subaru comes close if not better and it's loaded with ever feature of a new car.

Suggested Improvements

More head room, more adjustment of steering column for bigger people, bigger turbos but not bad, more after market part support though this is not an improvement, power window switch needs to be moved away from drivers left leg. all models should have come with adjustable seat high.

My favorite car
By DW

1995 Dodge Stealth R/T Turbo 2dr Coupe AWD

I've owned over 15 different cars - BMW, Ford, Mazda, Mercury, Volvo, etc. But this one is by far my favorite.

Favorite Features

There's no other car that offers these features at such a value. 320hp, AWD, 6 Speed, Adjustable Bolsters, Leather, CD Changer etc.

Suggested Improvements

It's a bit too heavy at 3700lbs.

Still love my Stealth
By Patricia

1995 Dodge Stealth 2dr Coupe

This car has been an excellent vehicle,and lots of fun to drive. Still don't want to give it up. It has 95,000 miles, is still running like new and the body still looks beautiful and stylish even for today. Only major problem I had wasan expensive part for the anti-lockbreaks. Great on gas, especially for a sports car. Every day I love to get in it and hug the curves or just listen to the nice sound of the engine. I ran iton synthetic oil (Mobile 1) since it was new. Purrs smoothy still, so maybe that helped. I also would love to see this car made again. I would love to have abrand new one again!

Favorite Features

The looks - very stylish. The handling around curves at high speeds. The reliability and smooth operation of the engine and the whole car. The comfort, fits like a glove.

Suggested Improvements

Larger wheels with this base model. Power and such were fine for our roads and speed limits, but I think the larger wheels look great.

IN STEALTH MODE!!
By klinger13

1995 Dodge Stealth 2dr Coupe

has been quite reliable. have only needed to replace the clutch for the air- conditioner, driver side window regulator and an o2 sensor.is very fun to drive and handles exceptionally well. i would love to buy another if they still made them.

Favorite Features

the slick exterior design. looks muscular from the front

Suggested Improvements

three things i wish mine had: spoiler on rear of trunk and the air dams, like the mitsus. and fancier wheels.cannot complain though, has been a great car!!

sweet car
By brad51

1995 Dodge Stealth R/T Turbo 2dr Coupe AWD

it is won of the best cars i think.it is a fun fast car! IT is really fast.I wish they still made them.IT is the best car ive ever had.

Favorite Features

looks like the dodge viper from front. again very fast.

Suggested Improvements

get new rims.