1995 Dodge Stealth Consumer Reviews

1995 Dodge Stealth - Consumer Reviews

1995 Dodge Stealth 2dr Coupe

View reviews for a specific Stealth model:
Fast and fun
By yamaha1269 on 06/26/08 15:00 PM (PDT)

1995 Dodge Stealth R/T Turbo 2dr Coupe AWD

I own five of these cars; from the base model to the twin turbo from each year so I feel I'm well qualified to make an accurate judgment of this car; to start this car is highly underrated and I wish they would get more recognition for the Design and engineering. Car is fairly comfortable driving long distance. My six speed turbo was great on gas for a sports car and went 450 miles if not more on a full 17 gallon tank. Oh man does this car sound good with an after market sound system with little or no effort although the head units angle does create a problem with a flip up screen if installed so using and double din unit is better.

My favorite car
By DW on 10/04/05 13:59 PM (PDT)

1995 Dodge Stealth R/T Turbo 2dr Coupe AWD

I've owned over 15 different cars - BMW, Ford, Mazda, Mercury, Volvo, etc. But this one is by far my favorite.

Still love my Stealth
By Patricia on 03/23/05 14:08 PM (PST)

1995 Dodge Stealth 2dr Coupe

This car has been an excellent vehicle,and lots of fun to drive. Still don't want to give it up. It has 95,000 miles, is still running like new and the body still looks beautiful and stylish even for today. Only major problem I had wasan expensive part for the anti-lockbreaks. Great on gas, especially for a sports car. Every day I love to get in it and hug the curves or just listen to the nice sound of the engine. I ran iton synthetic oil (Mobile 1) since it was new. Purrs smoothy still, so maybe that helped. I also would love to see this car made again. I would love to have abrand new one again!

IN STEALTH MODE!!
By klinger13 on 04/05/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Dodge Stealth 2dr Coupe

has been quite reliable. have only needed to replace the clutch for the air- conditioner, driver side window regulator and an o2 sensor.is very fun to drive and handles exceptionally well. i would love to buy another if they still made them.

sweet car
By brad51 on 03/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Dodge Stealth R/T Turbo 2dr Coupe AWD

it is won of the best cars i think.it is a fun fast car! IT is really fast.I wish they still made them.IT is the best car ive ever had.

THis IS the Best Car Ever
By Hank/ Hank_Joe on 01/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Dodge Stealth R/T Turbo 2dr Coupe AWD

I Love this car, even before I bought it, all the girls come up to me and ask me what car it is, and i tell them its a Dodge Stealth!! And on the highway its realy fun, because you have so much power you can pass anyone (exept the cops.) This car is a realy fun car to drive! Its good looking, fast, and a chick-magnet!! Trust me ;)

My Car
By Matt T. on 01/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Dodge Stealth R/T 2dr Coupe

I love this car. the 5 speed manual is awsome with the 3.0...lots of wheel spin even with the front wheel drive

My Black Beauty.
By Lodge on 10/20/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Dodge Stealth 2dr Coupe

I bought this car with only 15,000 miles on it. It was a birthday present to myself. Drove it off the show room floor and have never looked at another car. The only repairs I have had to make on the now 108,000 miles ... is 1 alternator, and the regulator for the drivers side power window.

high mileage
By stealthy rick on 10/06/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Dodge Stealth R/T 2dr Coupe

The Stelath is a great car, it is beautiful to look at and its performance is exceptional. The one major flaw is th automatic transmission, it is unrelaible, I am on my 3rd!

The Car of Exellence
By Meghan on 07/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Dodge Stealth R/T 2dr Coupe

I haven't had any problems with this vehicle. It is fun to drive, and it has saved my life once already. The car's low center force gravity allows it to hug curves easily.