I scored when I found this one!
By skcyclist on
1994 Dodge Stealth R/T Turbo 2dr Coupe AWD
This is one spectacular automobile. I found it in Irvine, CA with under 55,000 well cared for miles. It is stock and original. I paid $8500 cash and have put another $1600 in for 60,000 mile service and timing belt. Clutch is stiff compared to my Plymouth Laser RS (AWD/turbo), but easy to get used to and necessary due to awesome power. The car has original red paint in excellent condition due to being garaged all it's life. I'm 65 years old, and this is the best car I've ever owned. Next in line would be my 56 Chevy Bel Air convertible purchased in 1962 and my 1992 Plymouth Laser bought in 1999. The Laser and Stealth are related in being Mitsubishi designs.
Favorite Features
It's all good. Though I have to get the cruise control to work. All else is OK. Exhaust sounds menacing, though not loud. Like the adjustable suspension, though truth be told I can't tell much difference between tour and sport settings. (I'm told they are subtle) Fuel economy not bad for 320 HP.
Suggested Improvements
None to speak of, other than why did they stop making them? No matter, scarcity adds to value and uniqueness.