Used 1994 Dodge Stealth Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1994 Dodge Stealth - Consumer Reviews

1994 Dodge Stealth Coupe

View reviews for a specific Stealth model:

Best car I ever owned!
By tigercakes

1994 Dodge Stealth Coupe R/T 2dr Coupe

I've had my Stealth for 16 years and I still love it! The style is a classic sporty style that will never go out of style. This has been the most dependable vehicle I've ever owned! The only negative I could come up with is that the turning radius is huge and it isn't very comfortable for traveling much more than 1 1/2 hrs. If you take a road trip in a Stealth, you do need frequent breaks to get out and stretch your legs! Don't count on taking anyone in the "backseat" because there is absolutely no room! But then again, it's a sports car so what do you expect! I can't say enough positives about the 1994 Dodge Stealth, it's paid for itself many times over!

Favorite Features

The body style, love the exterior and the design of the interior dash area. Dependability is my favorite feature of this vehicle!!

Suggested Improvements

Turning radius needs major improvement.

94 Dodge Stealth R/T Luxury
By mtsmitty82169

1994 Dodge Stealth Coupe R/T Luxury 2dr Coupe

Have had no problems with this car since I have bought it. I've owned it for about 6 months and it has been very dependable. Handling and power is impressive. Turns heads at every corner. Very pleased with performance. Needs few repairs done only because of its age and mileage. Really is a great buy for the money and performance. This style is very rare to see and I am a proud owner. I plan on keeping this car for a long time.

Favorite Features

One of a kind look that never goes out of style. Is exciting and fun to drive. I enjoy the design and performance that seems ahead of its time. I haven't found one like mine yet.

Suggested Improvements

Driver's seat leather seems to wear easily from entering and exiting the car. Not really made to fit more than two people. Car would be not as heavy if it didn't have four seats.

Sweet Ride
By jagger01

1994 Dodge Stealth Coupe 2dr Coupe

Bought the car after highschool, owned it for about a year and a half and had virtually no problems. Only ones were fuel filter, and carbon build up in the intake caused stalling. Car was great fun to drive, superb ride although soft handling due to non-turbo suspension. Car was very reliable, heater and A/C took a while to come on but both worked flawlessly. The V6 had great power, and torque whenever you needed it in any gear. All nessesary features were easily accessable to the driver. Front seats held two adults comfortably, however rear seats seemed they were added merely to lower insurance costs. Even without ABS option the brakes performed exceptionally

Favorite Features

Great gas mileage

Reliable sports car
By Sam Casella

1994 Dodge Stealth Coupe 2dr Coupe

This car has been a reliable, solid performer. People always think its newer than it is, thanks to its sensational styling. If they ask, I tell them about its outstanding comfort, excellent build quality, mechanical toughness and relatively good fuel efficiency. Bought new, at over 100,000 miles it has proven to be a great ride and a great buy too.

Favorite Features

Styling. Handling. Comfort. Quality. Fuel efficiency. Reliability. Price.

Suggested Improvements

None.

Great Car
By jesee44

1994 Dodge Stealth Coupe R/T Luxury 2dr Coupe

This has been a solid car since it was new. It's fun to drive, looks good, and built well. It's got 84,000. Yes, I paid dearly for the timing belt and new tires...but it's better than a new car payment. The driver's leather seat needs repaired; the leather has torn and cracked.

Favorite Features

As fast as it looks and fun to drive.

Suggested Improvements

No need for the back seats unless it really helps for insurance purposes or you've a really small behind.