1993 Dodge Stealth Consumer Review: Never ending drive with my ES.

1993 Dodge Stealth Coupe - Consumer Review

Never ending drive with my ES.
By Rob on

1993 Dodge Stealth ES 2dr Coupe

I really think this is the best car ever. It was my first car back in 2006 when I bought it. It's amazing but still fixing for minor things now. I basically put a new door, stereo, thermostat, brakes, paint job, tires, gauge bulbs, moldings and new rims. I think you could possibly do anything to this car to make it look ten times as better. I believe it's an amazing car to drive around town and show off. I've had a person challenge me with their pathetic charger r/t and it was funny I'll tell you. But great car to pick chicks up too in it. It looks twice as better in black and dark tints.

The exterior model,fast,and A/C is so damn cold then my other cars then the Mitsubishi Outlander and Chrysler Town and Country 2008.

Please come out with another one. I heard that they want to mix the 3000GT and Stealth and call it 3000 Stealth. But work on the back seats to make it a little bigger and CD changer along with it. And the gauge colors to be white or black.