1993 Dodge Stealth 3.0L V6 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - Never ending drive with my

1993 Dodge Stealth - Consumer Review

1993 Dodge Stealth ES 2dr Coupe

ES Coupe (3.0L V6 5-speed Manual)

Never ending drive with my ES.
By Rob on

1993 Dodge Stealth ES 2dr Coupe

I really think this is the best car ever. It was my first car back in 2006 when I bought it. It's amazing but still fixing for minor things now. I basically put a new door, stereo, thermostat, brakes, paint job, tires, gauge bulbs, moldings and new rims. I think you could possibly do anything to this car to make it look ten times as better. I believe it's an amazing car to drive around town and show off. I've had a person challenge me with their pathetic charger r/t and it was funny I'll tell you. But great car to pick chicks up too in it. It looks twice as better in black and dark tints.

Favorite Features

The exterior model,fast,and A/C is so damn cold then my other cars then the Mitsubishi Outlander and Chrysler Town and Country 2008.

Suggested Improvements

Please come out with another one. I heard that they want to mix the 3000GT and Stealth and call it 3000 Stealth. But work on the back seats to make it a little bigger and CD changer along with it. And the gauge colors to be white or black.