If I only have the money to keep it
By msunatezilla on
1993 Dodge Stealth ES 2dr Coupe
I wanted a stealth since they came out. Now I own one! It s red, a little banged up from careless prior owner, but overall its worth keeping. I figure it's something to restore if I ever get enough money to do it, otherwise I swear it's worth ten times it's value in parts. Have you seen the cost of parts for this thing? Yikes!!! I get 22 mpg which isn't terribly bad, but in today's economy 35 mpg would be nice. I store it for the winter and I itch to bring her out in the spring. My stealth is terrible on snow. It's probably the performance style tires. I'd cry if I ever had to sell it. I worry the transmission will some day go out and the cost to rebuild would be in the $2000 range. Great car!!!!!
Favorite Features
Tight cockpit seats, stick to the road handling, superior braking, stock stereo with EQ hooks up to aftermarket amp nice and sounds awesome. Awesome exterior styling. Low to the ground, kind of fast, air conditioning still works like new and car warms up fast. Mitsubishi engine will last 4 ever!!!!
Suggested Improvements
Windows fog up in the summer on rainy, humid days. It's a problem. Parts are expensive, cup holder would be nice (but I found out you can pull the ashtray out and cup fits nice in the hole). Brushed aluminum rims aren't my favorite. I'm being picky though. There isn't much I don't like about this car:)