1993 Dodge Stealth Consumer Review: Great Car worth whatever you p

1993 Dodge Stealth - Consumer Review

R/T Coupe (3.0L V6 5-speed Manual)

Great Car worth whatever you pay
By Erik on

1993 Dodge Stealth R/T 2dr Coupe

I bought my first Stealth may, it was a dream car of mine, a 1994 ES. It ran great for the first month, then I had some problems (at a very high cost) a $1000 fuel tank and pump and $500 worth of brake work. There were quite a few problems, but I bought the car with 150,000 miles on it so I guess I should have seen that coming. Recently, however, I was lucky enough to find a cheap 1993 R/T with only 83,000 miles and a standard tranny. This car runs awesome I can't complain, it is easy to drive, and every time I take my friends out to show them what it can do, they are amazed. This thing is a 4200 lb sports car with 222Hp and drives like this? I can't imagine what a tt would be like.

Power seat is the most comfortable seat I have ever been in, in a car. Speed! Gear ratios you can shift to second (without redlining) at 36 MPH, and out of third @ 120-130 MPH. Fun, fast and beautiful car, would find a way to buy a new one no matter the cost if Dodge and Mitsu made them again!

Someone said it already, more power! Maybe a lower stance too, but that is it. Great cars I love them.