Awesome Car
By john cornell on
1993 Dodge Stealth ES 2dr Coupe
This car is a fantastic, fast, fun, car and has great power. I to have smoked just about any car I raced with. The styling is great. Since Dodge and Mitchibitchi never really changed the body style most can't tell how old this car really is. Very reliable and handles like a race car. I always get looks where ever I take it.
Favorite Features
The power and the exterior design
By ddrewpdawgg
on 05/30/11 16:44 PM (PDT)

This is my second stealth, first was a 91es,now i have a 93rt,alsome cars, the ony thing is it is hard to find cheep parts n repair manuals for them..... my es i bout had 200000 miles an i put another 40,000 on it before the trans went out but it still made it to a gas staion instead of standing me along the high way, the wireing wore through next to the ecm mont, were it would not let it start a little black tape n o was on the road again... rt has 111000 miles n it has a miss in it that i was told was a ecm promblem, it sounds like the injectors are always firein even when the car is not running... can anyone give me addvice on wut to check? no dummy lights on.... check computor n dont have no hot spots or anything like that before i bye another ecm i would like to have a second apinoun... thanks. o an the bad thing about these cars is if u get rearended they can drive right up in to the cars back seats.... so watch out at stop lights/signs....